{6}

Izuku POV:

*RINGGGGGG*

My alarm goes off, today is going to be the worst day ever Impulse mom already left so I have no one to talk to. "Ughhhhh." I sigh in annoyance I roll off my bed landing with a thud on the floor, time for another day at U.A. I started to get ready.

{At school}

I was earlier for school so the only people that where in there where Iida and todoroki and Uraraka

Iida and Uraraka start walking up to my desk. "Hey deku-Kun!" She beamed "Hey." I smile.

"Midoiya are you ok you walked out yesterday." Iida question "Ya I'm just fine my Mom was leaving and I forgot to say bye." I lie

"What do you mean she was leaving?" Uraraka says worried I could tell todoroki was interested because out of the corner of my eye I saw him look over here.

"Will... how do I put this my grandma got really sick so my mom went to go help her out you know." I said with a bright smile on my face.

"Oh will I hope she feels better will What about your dad isn't he home with you." Iida pushed up His classes.

I cringed at the word dad I never really knew anything about my dad, mom never talked about him either.

I looked at my desk... "Will I never really knew my dad ha ha funny right." I chuckled

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring it out." Iida apologizes

"It's fine." I looked back up at them and smiled "Ok will we might wanna start to get ready for class guys come on Iida-kun." Uraraka dragged him away

She was right it's time for class and of course Kacchan makes the whole class go silent because he was yelling at me.

"YOU WORTHLESS NERD I WANTED YOU TO LOSE." He was about to attack but someone with a cold quirk saved me.

"Sit down bakugo." The cold boy sighed "HUH AND WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU STUPID HALF AND HALF." Kachann Yelled.
"Because if you don't I'll tell Mr.Aizawa." Todoroki explained
"Tch." Kachann walked back to his desk

"Thanks t-todoroki-kun." The boy just hummed in return and walked back to his desk.

Which was right beside MOMO that bitch "Hey Shoto I'm going to study with my friends." She smiles at him. Was it just me or did it look like he cringed when she said his name?

"Ya ok." He hummed "Sorry." She kissed him on the cheek and skipped over to Jirou's desk. Now's my chance, I made my way to Todoroki's, desk pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Hello." I smile "Hi." He continued to read a book "So Todo." I use the Nickname that would work best for him "Huh???" He looks confused "It's your nickname silly." I chuckle.

"Look I don't plan too make friends so please don't call me that." He looks away "O-okay I just wanted to know if you wanted to study together." I looked down.

He looked like he was thinking so I let him be. 5 seconds later and he looked at me deeply we made direct eye contact "Ok fine, your place." He said as he looked back down to continue reading his book "Y-y-ya uh Ok." I blushed

"What's wrong?" He looked at me worried "Uh nothing I-I'm just a little hot." "Oh ok."

{At midoriya's house}

I unlocked my door "So since you've been here before you should know what to do with your stuff and where they should go." I take off my shoes.

"Hum." He nods and takes off his shoes as we make our way upstairs.

I open my room door as he puts his stuff down "You can work at my desk and I can work on my bed ok." He nods

I make my way to my bed and open up a textbook "Hey Midoriya What did you get for question 5?" He asked

"Uhhhhh." I looked at question 5 "Uh I got B what about you." I looked up

"Oh uh same will thanks I just wanted to know." "Ya your welcome."

{1 hour later}

It's late and raining hard were done studying

"Hey todoroki you wanna watch a movie since you can't really go home since it's raining I-I-I- mean ifyouwamttoimnotpushingyoutowatchamoviewithusijustwanttoknowifyouwannastaytheynig-" I covered my mouth when I realized I was mumbling.

"Sorry..." I mumble "It's fine but are you sure midoriya." He closes his book and stands up. I nodded letting him know that it was perfectly fine.

"Ok let's go eat some food." I jump up in excitement and We make our way downstairs.

"Ok so I'll make something I'm in the mood for cold soba what about you Todoroki-kun." I look in the fridge.

"Ya sure." He says

"Alight then." I take out the ingredients
1 1/2 cups dashi
1/2 cup light soy sauce
1/2 cup mirin
1/4 teaspoon sugar
8 ounces dried or fresh soba

"Hey todoroki can you hand me a bowl there in the top shelf."

"Ya."

He puts it on the countertop beside me.

"Thanks also can you chop up the veggies." I ask again

"Ya sure thing, but cold soba dosen't need vegetables." He tells me "I know the vegetables are just for the side." He makes an O shape with his mouth and begins to cut up carrots, tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumbers.

"Ok let's see what I have to do."
I look at the detections.

1.
Bring dashi, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar to gentle boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool.

2.
Set out 4 serving plates. Divide equally among plates: dab of wasabi, grated daikon, and scallions.

I only am serving 2 people so I'll do 2 serving plates

3.
In the meantime, bring 2-quart pot of water to boil over high heat and add soba. Return water to boil and cook the noodles until tender but firm, 3 to 5 minutes. Have ready a large bowl or pot ready with ice water. Use a strainer to remove soba from the pot. Place soba into ice water and chill until noodles are cold. Drain noodles.

4.
Make mound with noodles on each plate. Pour dipping sauce into individual little bowls to serve alongside noodles.

5.
To eat, stir some daikon, wasabi, and green onion into dipping sauce. Take some noodles with chopsticks and dip.

Ok here we go....

{after making soba}

"Ok todoroki how is it I don't really cook most of the time it's my mom that does the cooking while I clean." I scratch the back of my neck.

"It's pretty good." He takes another bite.

"Really." I take a bite "Oh wow your right."

{after eating}

"Will I'm stuffed we might as will get ready for bed right Todoroki-kun." I put my hand on my stomach as I close my eyes. "Mhm." He hums as he put our dishes in the sink and signals me head upstairs.

I offered to sleep on the floor since he's a guest but he said it's not weird to sleep next to each other. I just blushed in response and we both got in the bed together.

I couldn't go to sleep because I was right next to my crush and my face was on fire and what made it even worse was that his arm was on me.

Come on Izuku go to sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Sleep......

S...

Finally, unconsciousness comes.
_______
Hope you all liked this chapter bia loves!!!!