{10}

Izuku Midoriya POV:

It's finally time, time for what you may ask, I will advise you....it's time for the SPORTS FESTIVAL.

I'm currently jumping to school I feel like I woke up too soon because school starts at 9 am and I'm currently jumping to school at 8 am I'm way too early and plus that it's not that long of a walk from my apartment to UA.

I think it's because of my excitement, I lightly squeal not too loud because there are a few people out this morning probably for work but I'm sorry if they heard me.

I was lost in my thoughts about what could happen until I saw Todoroki-kun.

"TODOROKI-KUN!!" I screamed grabbing his attention and a few other peoples attention I quickly apologized and ran to Todoroki's side he just looked at me but then quickly looked away....is there something on my face.

"Hello Midoriya." His voice sounded a bit tense did something happen or is he just tired. I eventually so hello back. I honestly didn't know that he walked to school but I guess since I'm always late will not always but I guess what I mean to say is I'm probably not the one to always see Todoroki walking to school...I don't know how to explain it ughhhh.

There was an uneasy silence in the air I wanted to say something so badly but what can I say uhhhh should I say so how's the weather today. AH that's stupid it's sunny out with a little bit of a breeze don't ask him that.

I mentally facepalm as I'm trying my hardest to think about what to say until finally, an idea catches my attention "So you ready for the Sports festival Todoroki-kin?" I asked.

His face scrunched up I wonder why...do I, s-s-smell bad!!! I begin to question myself but when he Spoke he snapped me out of my vibe.

"Uh I guess..." He looks away

Am I really that bad....my self esteem drops a little bit.

"Will where at school should we go in...?" I asked he nodded in return and walked away from me.

"If only you knew." I whispered as I walked behind him keeping my distance to not bother him anymore am I that disturbing.

{In class}

"Ok class as you may know today is the sports festival." Mr.Aizawa said as the classed cheered.

"Silence!" Mr.Aizawa activated his quirk which made the class quite down.

"Ahem But anyway we won't be doing anything in class since we won't be here so I'll show you all your bus seats and after I am done please put on your Gym clothes *yawwnnn and then after that Iida will escort all of you to the bus." He yawed

"But why don't you send us to the bus?" Kaminari asked

"Because He is your class rep and he needs to own up to his duty as class rep to escort you to your bus." Mr.Aizawa said

"But.....Why?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PIKACHU!!" Kacchan screamed at kaminari, which in responded he jumped.

"How about you shut up Bakugo!" Mr.Aizawa activated his quirk and in response Kacchan started grumbling and a few snickers where past along in class.

"Ahem now here are the bus seat arrangements." Mr.Aizawa showed us a hologram of who would be sitting by who.

Kirishima & Bakugo
Jirou & Momo
Iida & Aoyama
Sero & Kaminari
Uraraka & Mina
Asui & Tokoyami
Hagakure & Ojiro
Mineta & Shoji
Koda & Sato
Todoroki & Midoriya

The list read

When I saw the list I dropped dead I have to sit near my crush, All Might Please help me.