{7}

Midoriya POV:

"Momo I don't care right now ok." I woke up to hear todoroki talking on the phone he was just sitting on my bed I acted like I was asleep because I didn't know if I should ask if he was ok or not.

"No you listen to me I don't love you I've never loved you, you and I both know this relationship is based on a lie only one of us loves each other and that's you." I hear him whisper coldly into the phone.

Wait for their relationship is based on a lie but how??? "I'm gay and I told you this before, so stop doing the stuff that you do to me at school." Wait he's gay???

"Who do I love you ask..." I open my eyes slightly and he looks my way I can tell he doesn't realize I'm up because he hasn't hung up the phone yet.

"Will I'll tell you who I love." He touches my face...Wait what...I'm trying so hard to act like I'm asleep...

"I'm in love with an All Might loving freak, a green ball of sunshine, I'm in love with someone that tries to love me but I keep on shutting him out *sigh I'm in love with......Izuku Midoriya."

My heart stopped he loves me then why did he say he doesn't plan on making friends.

"What?" I hear from the other line.

"Yep you heard me I like him you know what I love him." He says

"Wow ok, Shoto goodbye." Momo hangs up the phone.

"Sigh." He put his phone down, the next thing he did surprised the shit out of me he creased my cheek and smiled ''Oh Izuku if only you knew what you were doing to me...'' What???? A whole bunch of thoughts going through my head like what does he mean ''if only I knew what you where doing to me'' What if only he knew what he was doing to me ''Ok I have to go now goodbye.'' he kissed my forehead I felt the bed lift up as he got off.

The door opened and closed. I shot my eyes wide open as soon as he left I sat upright on my bed trying to put the words that he just said together He likes me no wait he loves me.....he loves me.

I smile to myself and hug my pillow screaming into it why am I screaming will I'm screaming because I'm happy that he loves me so why can't we be together huh what's stopping him from telling me is someone or something in his way.

It Momo it could be but he just said all that stuff to her should I tell him how I fell.

Should I tell him after the sports festival or should I tell him tomorrow or when we study together again ughhhhhh so confusing, I start to pull at my hair I should maybe wait until the sports festival is over.

Yep, that's what I'll do we don't have school tomorrow so I'll wait.

I bend over to look at my All Might clock it 4:20 Am I should go back to sleep. I started to lay down and close my eyes and started to drift off to darkness

He loves me

The cold-hearted Shoto Todoroki loves me

Me

{Skip To Monday}

Today is a good day I hummed as I skipped into class

"Good Morning Midoriya You Look Happy Today." Iida Greeted me.

"Good Morning Iida-kun!!!!" I couldn't help but smile I was just so happy that my crush likes no wait loves me.

"Just By The Excitement In Your Voice I Can Tell Something Good Happened Over The Weekend Care To Share?" Iida asked

"Of course but when Uraraka gets in here!" I Squeal

"Calm Down Midoriya We are still In A Classroom." Iida shushes me

The bell the rings

"Will Then let's Get To Our Seats Shall We, We Can All Talk At Lunch." Iida and I take our seats and wait for the class to fill up with kids even tho were only missing a few.

5 minutes later

The whole class is waiting for Mr.Aizawa

"UGhhhhhhhh when is he gonna come to the class." Kaminari wines

"Chill our bro it can't be that long." Kirishima shushed him

"Ok."

"Good morning class sorry I'm late I overslept." A tired-looking Mr.Aizawa walks in the classroom and puts his stuff on his desk.

"Ok class since I don't feel like teaching today." Mr.Aizawa put a devilish smirk on his face...Oh, no..

"Today is the quiz!" He smiles

"Hahaha, I actually studied for this one Mr.Aizawa." Kaminari smiles

Mr.Aizawa face Palms "That wasn't the real test." He starts to hand out the papers

"WHAT??" Kaminari, Sero, and Mina yell

"Yep now get ready you have 40 minutes to do the test, for now, I'm going to sleep." Mr.Aizawa lays back down as we all take our test.

40 Minutes Later

Ringggg The timer goes off as soon as Mr.Aizawa Wakes up "Yawnnnnn Ok everyone times up I will have Midoriya collects all your papers."

I think I did good, I stand up from my desk to collect the papers I'm not sure if I should even go near kachann's desk because he always yells at me but maybe if I just grab it without him noticing then I should be fine right???? WRONG!!!

"HUH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU, WORTHLESS NERD." He spat

"U-u-uh collecting your p-p-paper." I stuttered

"Oh go ahead and take it." He hands it to me I hesitated to grab it but I hurried up to before he changed his mind.

As I'm collecting everyone's paper I can't help but to feel someone eyeing me like there staring into my soul. As I'm done collecting the papers I take them up to Mr.Aizawa's desk "Thank You Midoriya." I nod in response and head back to my seat.

"Ok, you guys the sports festival is next week." Mr.Aizawa stands up

"I hope you all train well until that time, for now, let's head out to get lunch." He continues as the lunch bell rings.

As I'm collecting all my stuff Iida and Uraraka walk over to my desk "Come on Deku-kun Iida-kun told me that there was something you wanted to share with us." She beamed while waving her arms frantically. As we exit out the classroom making our way to our lockers.

"Called down Uraraka-San I do have something to tell you just let me put my stuff away." I walk over to my locker and as I open it there's a letter in it.

"Uh, what's this???" I pick it up and open it when I opened it I was on the edge of crying.

"What's wrong Midoriya?" Iida asked as he took the letter from my hand.

"Oh, my gosh who would ever do this," Uraraka said I guess she saw the letter while Iida was reading it.

"We Have To Report This Person Immediately," Iida said

I couldn't move the letter is scared me whoever wrote that letter was mad at me for something but why...

______
Wanna know what the letter said to find out in the next chapter!!!!