{16}

Midoriya's Pov:

5 minutes before the battle

"Midoriya!" Ojiro ran up to me "Yes?" I turned around. He huffed and puffed trying to calm down his breathing I smiled as he starts to breath normally, "Midoriya I need you to listen to me because this is really important."

I nodded, "Good, now I don't know what that guys quirk is but I pretty sure it has something to do with mind control." I gave him a questionable look and a somewhat confused look.

"Huh? What are you talking about Ojiro." I scratched my cheek, "Please Midoriya just- just listen. That guy did something to me back in the first challenge." His breathing hitched

"I don't know what he did but all I remember is being asked a question then everything went fuzzy." I looked at him "So you think his quirk has something to do with someone answering his questions?" I was very confused.

To think that someone with such and amazing quirk could make a class 1-a student worry, just what kind of power does that Shinsho posses, "Midoriya please!"

He grabbed my shoulders roughly, "Don't answer anything this guy says it's a trap he's trying to manipulate your mind."

Present-

-Don't let him do it!"

That's right he warned me about you!
"So did that tail person tell you what my quirk was?" He asked. How did he- no don't give in izuku. "I guess he did." He looks up to "Of course he was so that he's useless."

I gritted my teeth the way that he talked about my friend didn't make me happy I was angry but Ojiro is nothing like that he is kind of friendly and supportive.

Keep your cool Izuku, "Do you think that his worthless?" That's it, "How dare you talk- "Bingo" shit I fell for the trap, "WHAT IS THIS MIDORIYA HAS SUDDENLY STOPED MOVING!!!" Present Mic yelled, "Looks like that tail guy was right about what my quirk is Mind control I can manipulate any person who answers my question and mind control them by making them do anything that I ask." He smiled "So in that case, Midoriya go ahead and walk out the rink for me."

My mind didn't want me to move but my legs said otherwise I was like a human puppet useless, is this how I go out I just go here is this how I'm going to prove my worth? I said that I would make all might  proud and do the best with One for all but I've failed.

I'm sorry mom I tried my best I really did but I guess this guy is stronger than me.

3rd POV:

Young Midoriya nooooo what are you doing this isn't supposed to happen, turn back turn back now, please turn back now

Deku-kun....come on....

Damnit I warned him I told him what would happen!

Come on Midoriya beat this guy!!!!

Damn guys are you seeing this??

This is not rad what is even happening.

Come one Midoriya! The girls are cheering for you!

You got this Midoriya try your hardest!

Midoriya I had you are war first but I know that you can do this try your hardest.

Tch. Nerd don't lose Bc you and me gotta have a fight.

Midoriya.....

Midoriya's Pov:

There all cheering for me I can't let them down! Come on One for all. Please!

"That wasn't so hard." Shinso chuckled. That's it....I'm done for-

WOOOSH

Just then- just then I felt a wave of heat hit my body colors filled my vision as my two fingers started to un numb I could move Them.

I used One For All to help me a strong force is all that I needed to get myself out of this mess. Ok ok I got this, one for all 100 percent.

"Huhhhh?? What is this!! Midoriya Izuku just broke out of shinso mind control WOWOWOWOOW!!!" The crowd went wild as the cheered noticing that I got out of the mine control then and there they knew that I would not give up.

The strength of the force broke me out of his mind control as I started breathing heavily panting and gasping for air Shit my fingers are broken. "What! No how did you do that?" Don't answer him Izuku, "Tell me Class 1-A student how did you break the out of my quirk so easily."

Strategy, lets see if I can just get an opening I should be able to put him out the rink. "How? You don't understand at all!" I ran towards him "You have everything yet you still try to defeat me." Your right I do have everything but.... "Shit." I started pushing him.

"Why won't you give up?" Ouch! He punched me my nose started bleeding but I was not giving up. In a instant I did the same move on him as I did on kachann.

I grabbed him my fingers screaming at me for holding my grasp that's when I decided to flip him over and slammed him out of the rink. The buzzer rang.

"AND IZUKU MIDORIYA IS THE WINNER HE WILL BE ADVANCING INTO THE NEXT ROUND!!!" They cheered and sang to me I sniffed and straightened my breathing wiping my noes and left the arena and waited for the next battle.
——
Guess who's back- BACK AGAIN, ahhhhh hello my loves I hope that school is doing good for all of you I unfortunately hate it honestly I'm writing this chapter during my lunch break so ya😭😭 I love you all tho keep up those good grades💙❤️