{8}

Previously

"Uh what's this???" I pick it up and open it when I opened it I was on the edge of crying.

"What's wrong Midoriya?" Iida asked as he took the letter from my hand.

"Oh my gosh who would ever do this." Uraraka said I guess she saw the letter while Iida was reading it

"We Have To Report This Person Immediately." Iida said

I couldn't move the letter it scared me who ever wrote that letter was mad at me for something but why....
_______

I froze on the spot I felt like throwing up I was dizzy I couldn't hear right just the faint voices of my two best friends calling my name.

"Come on deku-kun we have to go report this now." Uraraka snaped me out of my freeze Frame.

"Huh- oh ya come on." We put our stuff down and made our way to the teachers lounge where we made our way to All Might, Mr.Aizawa, And Present Mic, All Might was in his muscle form so we should be fine.

"What's wrong Young Iida?" All might asked concerned.

"Sir I'm Sorry To Bother You All But As Me, Uraraka, And Midoriya Where Getting Ready To Go To Lunch Midoriya Was About To Put His Stuff In His Locker When A Note Dropped Out And It Was Will...I Treating Note..." Iida handed the note to All Might.

"Ah yes this is very bad who would do such a thing..." All Might Looked Serious

"What dose it say All Might?" Present Mic asked.

"It's says,

Dear Izuku Midoriya,

Stay away from Shouto Todoroki or else you'll regret it and I'll make you regret it, even if you look at him I will kill you, so don't test me little boy because I am not someone to be messed with try me." He Finished reading {I don't know I'm not good at writing letters sorry}

"Who would do such a thing, and what do they mean by stay away from Todoroki-kun?" Uraraka put a finger on her chin.

"Well I don't know Young Uraraka but do you guys know anyone with this kind of hand writing?" All Might asked

"No, but I can tell it's one of the girls hand writings because I haven't seen any of the boys write like that." Uraraka stated

"Will how can we not believe that you did it?" Present Mic asked

"Shut it Mic!" Mr.Aizawa kicked him "Ow...all I'm saying is that how do we know that she did it." He rubs his shin.

"Will I can tell you I didn't do it because I'm not interested in boys." She states

"Oh...ok....sorry about that." He starts to clean of his glasses.

"It's ok." She beamed "Ahem Will anyway we will get to the bottom of this and when we do we will confront that person and they will be expelled." Mr.Aizawa stood up, and walked over to us.

"For now try to keep a low profile Midoriya." She patted my head and walked out the teachers lounge.

"Ok like Aizawa said that person will be expelled for now we'll also keep a close eye on you guys, now the sports festivals next week hope you all will train hard and work hard now go you silly kids and go beyond PLUS ULTRA!" All Might yelled

"Yes sir!" We all yelled back as we left the teachers lounge, lunch was almost over and it was almost time to go home Me, Uraraka, and Iida got let out early so that we wouldn't get in any trouble while we where in the lunch room.

So we all walked home together, "Ummm this question has been on my mind all day, Will deku-Kun why do you think that they person said stay away from Shouto Todoroki?" She asked

"Will uhhhh I like Todoroki-kun hehehehe." I chuckle

"What!" Iida gasped "I knew it pay up Iida." Uraraka smiles "You guys betted on this." I laugh "Yes We Did But She Got The Best Of Me." Iida dug in his wallet and got out 20¥ "Wow some friends you guys are." I smirk.

"Oh relax you know you love us." Uraraka teased, I blushed "Y-yeah I do love you guys!" I Scratched my cheek "Awww you loooovvvvveeeeee usssssss." She says.

"Uraraka chill out." I laugh

"Pay Attention to where your walking." Iida started to make robot hands "Calm  down Iida always so formal have some fun once in a while speaking of fun let's go to the amusement part!" She beamed "Sure why not I have 100¥ on me." I said.

"I guess we can." Iida said "Yayayyayaya." Uraraka jumped on his back, "URARAKA-SAN!" Iida blushed "Don't worry just carry me." She giggled.

I couldn't help but smile at them they would make the perfect couple sometimes I think how did I even get lucky with them as my friends. "COME ON DEKU-KUN!" She yelled "IM COMING." I smile and run with them, I really am lucky.
________
A cute little best friend moment with our favorite trio I fr ship Uraraka and Iida they are cute together but Mina and Uraraka also look cute together it's a 50/50 chance!!!! But anyway see you all next chapter bia loves!!!