{13}

Todoroki Shoto POV:

"Shoto let's take Midoriya's team head band we can sneak up on them and surprise attack them we can steal the 10 million points without them even noticing." Yaoyorozu explains.

"I agree Todoroki how did you get blessed with someone so smart!!" Kaminari says. I don't wanna hurt Midoriya tho...but I have to...

"Alight kaminari I need you to send 1.3 million bolts towards them while they are distracted to try to get them of balance." I instructed, "As I try to take there headband Iida I need you to use as much Speed as you can to get us away from there team as soon as we get there headband." He nodded in response "Ok let's go." Iida activated half of his quirk.

"1.3 million bults." Kaminari says "Shit how did they..." Midoriya mumbles "DUCK!" Tokoyami cries as he activates his quirk while I try to take Midoriya's headband which in response he ducks Shit.

"Midoriya!" Tokoyami says. "Are you ok." Tokoyami deactivates his quirk. "Y-yeah I'm think so they just caught us in surprise that's all." He stuttered, Cute.

"Good job Midoriya you dodged my attack." I mumble

"Shoto just hurry up and get his headband." Yaoyorozu notifies me "I know." Foolish bitch why the hell are you still saying my name. I thought in irritation and frustration as I reached out to get his headband furthermore. Which he instantly ducked but not fast enough I was quicker I got his headband My team has his team's 10 million points

"Good job Todoroki!" Kaminari praised "I'm sorry..." I mumble so that only Midoriya can hear me He tried to grab the headband back but Iida activated his quirk and ran away before Midoriya could even respond in time.

"Let's go." I announce as I take one last glimpse at Midoriya giving Him a painful, remorseful but also filled with irritation look He looked at me surprised, and a damaged look yet still terrified at what just happened....don't look at me like that.

"That was perfect guys I picked the right team!!" Kaminari implied, "Calm down kaminari it's still too early to celebrate we should still keep our guard up, for any moment we could get attacked." Iida states "Iida is right we need to keep a sharp eye we can never know what might happen." Yaoyorozu agreed with Iida's proposal

"ALRIGHT TODOROKI's TEAM HAS JUST TAKEN THE LEAD WITH 10,000,615 POINTS MIDORIYA's TEAM IS CURRENTLY IN 6th PLACE 15 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL THE CALVARY BATTLE IS OVER!!" Present Mic yells.

Looks like I've made the old man proud....ugh that makes me sick.

Izuku Midoriya POV:

"ALRIGHT TODOROKI's TEAM HAS JUST TAKEN THE LEAD WITH 10,000,615 POINTS MIDORIYA's TEAM IS CURRENTLY IN 6th PLACE 15 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL THE CALVARY BATTLE IS OVER!!" Present Mic yells.

Shit

"Crap what do we do!" Tokyoami panicked "Deku-Kun?" Think Izuku think "Midoriya?" I've got it.

"Everyone we need to go after Todoroki-kun's team and try to get back our points." I demand "Are you serious, if we go back they can steal more of our points." Uraraka says "Trust me ok we can charge at the right moment." "Midoriya's right we can counter attack at the right moment." Tokyoami agreed

"Alright let's go." Uraraka boost up her confidence as we all start moving towards Todoroki team.

Todoroki POV:

"Good job guys I'm sure we can make it out with th-" "DARK SHADOW!" Duck. Damnit what are they doing here
"NOW MIDORIYA!" What... My breath hitches as I feel a warm presents reached out for me I quickly moved. It was Midoriya was he trying to take back his points? Damn Shoto don't let your feelings get in the way of what you need to do.

"Yaoyorozu?" I say "Yes." "Make me a metal rod." "W-why?" "Just do it." She makes me one instantly "hand it too me." "I don't know what your gonna do with it but ok..." she hands me the rod which I instantly freeze. The world is going blank I can only see him Izuku Midoriya the boy who stole my heart the boy that I feel in love with my first love and of course my first heart break.

We made direct eye contact us both charging at each other everything felt slow but it wasn't it was fast we were getting closer and closer by the second I threw the rod to who knows where and activated my right side him instantly doing the same Than suddenly "TIMES UP!!!"

"DAMNIT!" I look to my right to see Bakugou fall face first on the ground screaming and acting like a two year old child throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his favorite all might toy back, his teammates look embarrassed and disappointed, I don't care that much to be honest I turn my head away ignoring the constant screaming coming from bakugou's cursing mouth.

As look in front of me i see Midoriya's team trying to make sure he doesn't cry like saying don't worry and it's ok etc. "Midoriya." Tokoyami says as he activates his quirk, No way... dark shadow has my 205 points "How did you." Midoriya gasped in shock "While Todoroki was busy with you Dark shadow and I took the opportunity to take the head band although I thought That dark shadow grabbed the 10 million points but apparently He didn't apologies, I don't know what place it puts us in but I hope that we still made it." Tokoyami explained "Sorry..." Dark shadow exclaims an apology since he fails to get the 10 million points.

"IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE SHOTO TODOROKI's TEAM AND IN SECOND PLACE KATSUKI BAKUGOU's TEAM 3rd PLACE GOES TO SHINSO HITOSHI AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE IN FOURTH PLACE IZUKU MIDORIYA's TEAM!!!!" The crowd yells in excitement. Midoriya drop to his knees eyes shimmering in tears as he cried a water fall.

"We did it Deku-kun!!" Uraraka floated lightly but dark
Shadow kept her in place "Contain yourself Uraraka." Tokoyami exclaimed.

"Ok guys I guess it is time for all of us to go our separate ways I wish you all the best of luck." Iida walks away towards the gate and disappears into the darkness. "Alright than I will see you guys later." Yaoyorozu followed right behind. "I guess I'll see you later Todoroki imma go see what bakugou and kiri and Sero and Mina are doing peace out." And just like that I'm left alone.

"Good grief."
__________
Hello loves I hope that you have all enjoyed this chapter❤️ and that we are getting to the end pretty soon so stick around for the best happy ending ever love you all❤️🥵