{14}

Izuku Midoriya:

We both made direct eye contact charging right at each other everything felt slow but it wasn't, it was fast and getting faster and faster with us just getting closer and closer by the second I activated my right arm and reached out to him I see him throw the ice rod to his right side as he activated right side, instantly coping my previous action Than suddenly "TIMES UP!!!"

"DAMNIT!"

What???

I didn't get my points back...

"It's ok Deku-Kun." "Don't cry Midoriya." My vision started to blur until "Midoriya." Tokoyami says as he activates his quirk dark shadow emerges from the darkness holding Todoroki-Kun's headband How did he... "How did you."

I gasped in shock "While Todoroki was busy with you Dark shadow and I took the opportunity to take the headband although I thought That dark shadow grabbed the 10 million points but apparently He didn't apologies, I don't know what place it puts us in but I hope that we still made it." Tokoyami explained "Sorry..." Dark shadow exclaims an apology since he fails to get the 10 million points.

Please, I hope it does I did not come all this way just to lose I look at All Might's window, I can't lose not after all he has done for me.

"Young man you too can become a hero"

From that day forward I realized my purpose and decided to make it a reality so please universe don't let me let all might down.

"IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE SHOTO TODOROKI's TEAM....please...AND IN SECOND PLACE KATSUKI BAKUGOU's TEAM...come on....3rd PLACE GOES TO SHINSO HITOSHI.....I'm sorry all might...AND LAST BUT NOT LEASE IN FOURTH PLACE IZUKU MIDORIYA's TEAM!!!!" The crowd yells in excitement. I drop to my knees my eyes shimmering like a thousand crystals as I cried as hard as I could

"We did it Deku-Kun!!" Uraraka shouted. "Contain yourself Uraraka," Tokoyami exclaimed.

All might are you proud of me...I look up to the glass booth that he's in and see him give me a thumbs up with a smile on his face, this made me cry even harder.

Will All the student who won the Calvary battle report to the break room until further notice for your last challenge I repeat Will All the student who won the Calvary battle report to the break room until further notice for your last challenge- The speaker blared

"We should probably go." Tokoyami Said as he walked away "I don't know if I will be faced against you guys but I just want to wish you all good luck." And just like that he was gone "Ok I guess I'll be taking my leave biaaaaaa." Hatsume ran.

"She's like a gust of wind huh Deku-Kun." Uraraka jumped up to my face "O-oh yeah." She's so close "Eh what's wrong." "I'm just a little hot." So close, "Oh well you should probably go check that out I'll see you later bye!" She waved away "Bye."

—————
"Hello winning teams~" Midnight cheered "Congratulations ugh just seeing all of you training to be hero's in training turns me on~" Midnight (I'm sorry😂)

"TURNS HER ON!!!!!" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted "Oh yes darlings now shall we begin The final event is a tournament where participants competed against one another in one on one battles. The match-ups were decided by lottery. The conditions for winning a match were: knocking out the opponent, rendering them unable to move or getting them to step out of bounds/surrender, ok everyone." She smiled

"YES MA'MA." We all saluted, "Good now here are the people that will be going against each other." She pulls up a hologram. "Now the first match is Izuku Midoriya Vs. Hitoshi Shinso then we have Shoto Todoroki Vs. Hanta Sero then, Denki Kaminari Vs. Ibara Shiozaki, followed by Tenya Iida Vs. Mei Hatsume, than Yuga Aoyama Vs. Mina Ashido after that Fumikage Tokoyami Vs. Momo Yaoyorozu, Eijiro Kirishima Vs. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and last but not least Katsuki Bakugo Vs. Ochako Uraraka, now any questions?" Midnight asked

"Uh actually yes..." Kirishima said "Yes young man." "WHY THE HELL ARE ME AND TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU TEAMED UP TOGETHER WE HAVE THE SAME QUIRK!!!" Kirishima yelled, "Yes that is correct but remember you both have limits to your quirks now 5 minutes until the first match Midoriya and Shinso will both go and get ready while the rest of you sit in the Audience, Midoriya head to resting room 3." "Yes, ma'am." "Shinso head to room 2." "Yes, ma'am." A cold voice says from behind me sending chills up my spine I quickly turn around.

"S-so you much b-be S-Shinso-kun r-r-right???" Stop stuttering it makes you look weak, "Yes now I have to let you know I won't be holding back on you." He walked away "See you in five minutes." Were his last words until he escaped into the darkness.

"Good luck Midoriya/Deku." My fellow classmates wishes me luck as I myself drifted into the darkness. I will not fail you all might I will prove to be a worthy successor and prove to be the number one hero.

________
Shot chapter today loves Ik there's not many Tododeku moments but don't worry the end of the story is coming soon😭😭😭 Also 10 more days until Christmas so I'm making a new book it's gonna be Tododeku title '25 day until I can see you- A Tododeku Christmas special' don't miss it❤️❤️❤️❤️