{15}

Third Person POV:

Five minutes have passed Izuku and Shindo, subtracting the numbers of seconds that remain left before the real fight begins.

Izuku is mumbling up a storm for his plan to work he needs to know what Shindo's quirk which is hard considering he doesn't know what shinso quirk is.
Izuku is in a tight situation he understands the situation that he is in and he will still continue to fight and figure out what he can do with his quirk without breaking his fingers or arms my, my this is a tight spot for izuku indeed.

Shoto POV:
Tch. How dear they. Do they have no humanity? Midoriya doesn't even know what his quirk is. This makes me so angry.

Calm down. He's gonna be ok-

No, he's not. Make sure that he's safe to take his pl-

"Shoto." Tch, not this old man, "I'm so happy that you've made first place but as you know to win the next match you gonna have to use your left side-" I cut him off.

"No, you think that I've forgiven you from all of these years will your wrong I will reject your quirk and only use moms." I snarled

"Tch even when she's gone that useless woman had still poisoned your mind." I snapped. "DON'T YOU EVEN DEAR CALL MY MOTHER THAT AGAIN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT YOU PIG!!" My blood boiled from anger and such powerful hatred. "Tch. I don't have time for this." I walked away hands in my pocket his word echoed and raw in my head Shit, I need to go somewhere so that I won't hurt anyone. I thought as I made my way into the break room where everyone sat.

"Person person person person-" I cut the current talker off "Midoriya can we talk." I walked up to the fluffy green eyed boy. "Todoroki-kun...what is it?" Stand your ground Shoto put him in his place. "I won't hold back you know?" He nodded "I won't either, but you are technically gonna be holding back." I flinched unexpectedly of what he would say.

The air was dense the room was dead silent as he spoke his face full with courage and determination. "You still have to use your left side Todoroki-kun than that is when you have gone all out." He said my breath hitches, His hair starts to cover his eyes and then "If we're all giving it our all shouldn't you be too?" I flinch again I didn't expect this kind of response from him. "Tch." I began to walk away but before my hand could make contact with the fleaving I sighed and looked back "This means war Midoriya Izuku..." I closed the door and waited in a different room waiting away from everyone else and watch the tv as I waited for the first match to began.

Izuku POV:
"This means war Midoriya Izuku..." what???? What the hell is wrong with this guy. I thought "Whoa that was intense, heh don't you think Midor-bro!" Kirishima slapped may back playfully. I looked down at my hand, "Yeah....." I whispered, and started at my hand I will make you proud All Might.

"HELLO STUDENTS THEY FIRST MATCH WILL NOW START MAY MIDORIYA IZUKU AND HITOSHI SHINSO PLEASE COME TO THE ARENA WHILE THE REST OF YOU STUDENTS TAKE SEATS IN THE AUDIENCE." Present Mic announces. My heart started to beat fast my class wished me good luck as I made my way out of the room walking ever so slowly I felt like I was gonna pass out I can't breathe am I having a panic attack....Ok Izuku calm down you got this all u gotta do is think of a strategy, you already know what his quirk is but you don't know how it works Ah this is truly confusing.

Light begins to field my vision as I step outside cheers could be heard all over the stadium I look around me to see if I see Todoroki- wait why am I worried about Todoroki I should be worried about my battle....I look in front of me and see Shinso, "There he is...." I mumbled We both step on to the arena, he eyed me I gulped.

"AND BEGAN!!!"
______
Ohhh I haven't updated this book in a long while I'm trying rly hard to update every single one of my books my love I promise ok!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ but anyway I hoped u enjoyed the chapter see u guys later biaaaaa!💕