Chapter Four

Months have passed since Darth Aolroth took in Darth Xhax as his apprentice. Within time, Darth Xhax has honed her skills in the Dark Side and combat skills. She had become a lethal Sith assassin feared Galaxy wide for his skill. But the Treaty of Coruscant had rendered her skills unusable. On board the Devastator, Darth Aolroth and Darth Xhax were summoned by Commander Quinn for reasons they don't know.

Quinn: My lords.

Darth Aolroth: What do you need of us Commander Quinn?

Quinn: Imperial Intelligence has found the location of a high profile target.

Commander Quinn answered the Sith's question as he brought up a holo image of a Trandoshan male.

Quinn: Xarthen Tsur. A Trandoshan pirate responsible for the attacks of several Imperial outposts in the Outer Rim territories.

Hearing that name caused the Kaleesh Sith to feel an anger she was all too familiar with.

Darth Xhax: Xarthen Tsur must die!

Darth Aolroth: Commander, what is so important about a Trandoshan pirate?

Quinn: In one of our Outposts, Tsur got hold of some valuable Imperial secrets. It doesn't help that the Republic is closing in on his trail.

Darth Aolroth: Keep going.

If the Republic were to capture him, there's a possibility that he'll use the Imperial intel he's acquired as a bargaining chip.

Darth Xhax: He's a coward! A dishonorable coward! That will be the first thing that scum will do when he faces capture!

 Darth Aolroth seemed much more interested in a target that seconds ago seemed like an unimportant target.

Darth Aolroth: How damning is this intel Commander?

Quinn: This intel has the identities and locations of our spies within Republic territories. If the Republic gets those names and locations, our spies will be compromised.

This seemingly small and insignificant nobody now seemed a grave threat for the Empire and it's interests.

Darth Aolroth: Where is he?

Quinn: Imperial Intelligence located Xarthen Tsur with his gang hiding out in an abandoned facility in Kashyyyk. We cannot send Imperial Forces to handle him as it would be a violation of the Treaty. As much as I hate to admit it, we simply can't afford to start a war so soon. You two will have to kill Xarthen alone. That is all that can be done.

Darth Aolroth: I understand Commander. Xarthen Tsur will die and the Imperial intel will be secured.

Quinn: Secure or destroy it. Either will be acceptable my lord.

Darth Aolroth: It will be done either way. Come along my apprentice.

As Darth Aolroth said this, he left for the hanger with his apprentice.  Darth Aolroth and Darth Xhax enter an Imperial transport ship and are greeted by the pilot.

Pilot: A pleasure to have you aboard my lords! Commander Quinn has briefed me on where your mission takes you. If I might ask, what mission brings you to Kashyyyk?

Darth Aolroth: My mission is none of your concern. Just take us to where we are needed.

Pilot: Yes my lord.

The ship took off the Devastator and made it's travels to Kashyyyk. During the jump to Hyperspace, Darth Aolroth took the time to speak with his apprentice regarding the target.

Darth Aolroth: Apprentice, it seems you have a connection with the target. Care to explain?

Darth Xhax: It is a trivial matter for you my master.

Darth Aolroth: Not to you it seems. You can tell me.

After a moment of silence, the Kaleesh Sith felt ready to open up to her master.

Darth Xhax: Back in Kalee, my father was the leader of a powerful warrior clan. We were taught that honor was essential for war. Battle without honor was meaningless. They called my father the Sky Hunter.

Darth Aolroth: My master told me stories about the Sky Hunter. He described him as a powerful warrior.

Darth Xhax: The Sky Hunter was the most powerful warrior in our clan. Whenever someone challenged his power, he would face the challenger in one on one combat. My father never lost a battle. He taught me everything he knew. He was hard on me, but every lesson proved valuable.

Darth Aolroth: He raised a capable warrior. But where does Xarthen Tsur come in?

Darth Xhax: I was a little girl when the Trandoshan and his gang of thugs descended upon our clan like locusts. My father fought them valiantly, but Xarthen Tsur denied him the honor of one on one combat and killed him with a poisoned blade. Seeing my father denied an honorable death, I charged at him and gave him that scar on his eye.

Darth Aolroth: Death by treachery. No warrior should die like that. It was brave of you to charge at him like that.

Darth Xhax: But it was for nothing. I was forced to watch as he forced himself on my mother and older sister. I could only watch as my clan were wiped out. He left me for dead as he set my home in flames. I got myself and the bodies of my family out of that inferno. I was the only survivor. From that day on, I swore on oath of vengeance that I would kill Xarthen Tsur and his gang. I would kill them all and restore the honor of my clan and my family. I know what I will say when I kill him.

Darth Aolroth: What would that be?

Darth Xhax: I am the daughter of the Sky Hunter. I will have my revenge.

Darth Xhax chanted her words as Darth Aolroth felt chills down his spine. He knew that Xarthen Tsur would be the true test of his apprentice. When they arrived at Kashyyyk, they flew to the location of the abandoned facility, but suddenly, a rocket hit the transport ship, causing it to crash. When it crashed, everything turned black.