Chapter Six

Darth Xhax stares down Xarthen Tsur as he prepared his blade.

Xarthen: You made a real bad call girl! I'll make quick work of you boneface!

Tsur insulted as he charged at the Sith. She deflected his attacks and kicked him to the ground.

Darth Xhax: I'll make your suffering endless!

Darth Xhax growled as she let the Trandoshan get up. Tsur looked to the crowd and riled up the crowd. Darth Xhax charged at the Trandoshan and landed a slash at the Trandoshan's arm.

Xarthen: You little bitch! I'll gut you for that!

Tsur then charged at the Sith. The Trandoshan kicked her in the gut, disorienting her. He then slashed at her side with his blade, giving off a sadistic laugh as he does so.

Xarthen: You got spunk boneface, I'll give you that! You definitely give a better fight than your old man did!

Hearing that made her rage blossom, but as she prepared to attack, she clutched at her side.

Darth Xhax: Argh! What is this?

Xarthen: That right there is poison entering your bloodstream. It won't kill you right away! No no no! You'll experience excruciating pain. So c'mon boneface! Put up a better fight!

The poison began to take affect as she remembered that day. When she saw her father fight Tsur, the very same thing happened.

Darth Xhax: Y...you coward! You poisoned my father! Denied him an honorable death!

Darth Xhax yelled as she collapsed to the ground, but Tsur laughed at her pain.

Xarthen: An honorable fight?! You truly are Kaleesh! You're all the same! Going on about honor! Pathetic!

Tsur taunted the Sith as he kicked her.

Xarthen: And look where all that honor got him! People like that are the first to die! Meanwhile people like me survive cause we do what it takes to survive!

Tsur said that as he pulled out her lightsaber.

Xarthen: Hard to believe some little bitch got her hands on such a finely crafted lightsaber! You must've stole this from your master! Maybe this'll sell nicely on the black market! Or maybe I'll keep it for myself!

Tsur then activated Xhax's lightsaber and raised it to her head. But before he could deal the final blow, Darth Xhax grabs Tsur's hand and headbutts him. He drops the lightsaber and she gets up.

Xarthen: What the hell?! How are you moving?! The poison should be killing you!

Tsur shouted as she caught a glimpse of her eyes, which were the crimson eyes of the Sith. She holds out her fist and begins to choke him.

Darth Xhax: Xarthen Tsur! I am the daughter of the Sky Hunter! I shall have my revenge!

Darth Xhax shouted as she used the Force to pull Tsur onto her lightsaber's crimson blade. She looked to his eyes as he died and collapsed to the floor. Seeing their leader killed silenced the entire gang. Fear began to fill their hearts. Darth Xhax looked to them and began slaughtering them. Some fought back while others tried to run away, but it did nothing for them as she slaughtered each and every Trandoshan poacher with ease.  Meanwhile, Darth Aolroth and Liam Dentiri walk through the corridors of the facility and hear nothing.

Dentiri: It's quiet. Too quiet.

Darth Aolroth: It seems like these Trandoshans are meeting somewhere. That's the only possible scenario.

As they walk, they hear the sound of combat.

Dentiri: You hear that?

Darth Aolroth: Yes. I hear a slaughter.

They head to the arena and saw Darth Xhax standing over the corpses of the entire Trandoshan poachers, including Xarthen Tsur. Liam is horrified to see the trail of corpses around him, but Darth Aolroth simply smiles as Darth Xhax bows to her master.

Darth Xhax: My vengeance is complete master. Xarthen Tsur is dead.

Darth Aolroth: Your father would be proud.

Darth Xhax sees the Jedi, still horrified at the scene before him.

Dentiri: Such brutality.....

Darth Aolroth: What now Jedi?

Dentiri: I have to take you two in.

Darth Aolroth activated his lightsaber, but he is stopped by his apprentice.

Darth Xhax: Let me deal with him master. Let me achieve your will.

Darth Aolroth looked to the Jedi and then to his apprentice.

Darth Aolroth: Do as you wish my apprentice.

Darth Xhax walked up to the Jedi.

Darth Xhax: I shall give you an honorable fight Jedi.

Darth Xhax spoke to the Jedi. Liam looked to the Jedi and sees her wounds.

Dentiri: You're in no condition to fight.

Liam spoke his warnings, but Darth Xhax charged at the Jedi. Both clashed their blades in a flurry of attacks. While this was happening, Darth Aolroth walked to Xarthen's corpse and searches it and finds the data disk containing the Imperial Intel. He takes the time to destroy it and resume watching his apprentice fight the Jedi. He was impressed to see the wounded Sith seemingly keep up with the Jedi, despite the poison still running through her body. Darth Xhax was not concerned with the poison in her body, but was concerned with impressing her master. That was her devotion and conviction in full swing. Eventually, Darth Xhax landed the killing blow on the Jedi, finishing the fight. Darth Xhax falls to her knees, exhausted from the fight. Darth Aolroth walks to his apprentice and places his hand on her shoulders.

Darth Aolroth: You have done well my apprentice. The Dark Side flows through you.

Darth Xhax: As I said, I am your tool to do as you please. My life is yours!

Darth Xhax reaffirmed her vows. Darth Aolroth smiled at his apprentice.

Darth Aolroth: Come. Our mission is complete. I'm sure these poachers have a ship we can use.

Darth Xhax: Yes my master.

After the slaughter both Sith walked away from the arena, now filled with corpses.