Chapter Seven

Darth Aolroth and Darth Xhax stole a Trandoshan ship and travel to the Devastator. He informed Commander Quinn that the Trandoshan ship was in fact the two Sith. When they boarded the Devastator, Darth Aolroth spoke to his still ailing apprentice.

Darth Aolroth: Go to the Medical Bay apprentice.

Darth Xhax: But I.....

But before Darth Xhax could finish, Darth Aolroth stopped her.

Darth Aolroth: I want my apprentice to be powerful. These wounds and that poison will hold you back. I will not allow any weakness. Now do as I say.

Knowing her master was right, she did as she was told and headed to the bridge to brief Commander Quinn on his mission.

Quinn: I see you've returned my lord. Does that mean your mission was successful?

Darth Aolroth: Yes. Xarthen Tsur is dead and any information he had with him is destroyed. The Trandoshan Poachers shall not bother the Empire again.

Quinn: Good. That's one less threat to worry about. Were their any Republic Forces?

Darth Aolroth: Only a Jedi they had captured. But he has been dealt with.

Quinn: Splendid news my lord! I'm pleased to hear your mission was an astounding success.

Darth Aolroth: As for my apprentice, she has proven herself to be a formidable Sith. Her power was astounding.

Quinn: Where is she?

Darth Aolroth: She sustained wounds that needed treatment. She's at the Medical Bay as I speak.

Quinn: Today was a good day for the Empire.

Darth Aolroth was silent, but soon told Commander Quinn of his intentions.

Darth Aolroth: I am going to Balmorra.

Quinn: What could you want on Balmorra?

Darth Aolroth: That is only my concern Commander. Prepare my ship for immediate takeoff."

Darth Aolroth spoke as he waked away. Commander Quinn did as he was told while Darth Aolroth walks to the Medical Bay to see Darth Xhax in a Bacta Tank.

Darth Aolroth: How is she?

Medical Droid: We were able to get the poison out. Though based on what toxin that was used, she should've been long dead.

Darth Aolroth: She is Sith. That is to be expected of one.

Medical Droid: But her condition is very stable master. She just needs rest and the Bacta treatment and she'll be operating at full capacity!

Darth Aolroth: Good. See to it that she does.

Darth Aolroth leaves the Medical Bay and heads to the hanger where the Sith Interceptor is waiting for him. He walks inside and speaks to the pilot.

Darth Aolroth: You have your orders?

Pilot: Yes sir! To Balmorra?

Darth Aolroth: Yes. I have personal business on Balmorra.

The pilot loyally complied as the ship took off for Balmorra. The ship landed in the Imperial Station of Balmorra and the Sith Lord exited the ship. Balmorra didn't seem different from the last time he left it. It was still a war zone. He walked to the Command Post to speak to the Moff.

Moff: My lord! It's an unexpected honor my honor!

Darth Aolroth: I am here on personal business. Call up a speeder to the Markaran Fields.

Moff: The Markaran Fields? But that's filled with rebels!

Darth Aolroth: Rebels will not delay me.

Moff: But at least allow an escort to go with you!

Darth Aolroth: No! This is a personal matter that I want to do alone. I appreciate the concern Moff, but I am Sith! These rebels will be no concern to me.

Not wanting to bring about the Sith's wrath, the Moff did as the Sith said and summoned up the speeder. Darth Aolroth got on the speeder and rode to the Markaran Fields and saw a group of rebels aiming their guns at the Sith.

Rebel Leader: You're surrounded Sith! For Balmorra!

Darth Aolroth looked around the fifteen man squad of Balmorran rebels aiming their blaster rifles aimed at him. He said nothing as he activated his lightsaber and slaughtered all the the Rebels that were shooting at him. He took no pity on the men and women trying to kill him. It seemed natural to him. Even as a boy, it was kill or be killed. As he slaughtered the last rebel, he walked to his destination. It was his old home, decrepit but still standing. Memories of his life flashed before his eyes. Memories of his mother's kindness and his father's brutality run through his head. As he walked through his old home, he saw evidence of looting. Items that were once their were now gone. Family trinkets now lost to looters, but that did not tether his rage. He walked outside the house to visit two graves. One grave was labeled Katalea and the other labeled Seras. But what he saw brought an terrible rage. He saw those graves desecrated, but the bodies themselves remained untouched. He looked to the horizon and saw two figures running. Darth Aolroth ran to the figures with blinding speed and stopped the figures. The figures were revealed to be Imperial Troopers.

Darth Aolroth: Why did you desecrate these graves?! TELL ME!

Imperial Soldier: We tried to see what kinda riches these corpses got! They didn't have any! Just worthless trinkets!

Darth Aolroth looked at the other Imperial soldier and saw the necklace that Seras had worn. Seeing that on the Imperial soldier caused Darth Aolroth to mercilessly cut down the Imperial Soldiers without hesitation. When he finished his slaughter, he took the necklace and walked back to the grave. Remembering Seras's love, he decides to keep it so that she would in a way be with him. This necklace would help him power his rage at the cruelty in which she was taken. Darth Aolroth fixed the graves to their natural state and leaves without saying a word.