14

Beatrice p.o.v

I stared at Jacob and everyone as they howled into the night. I sat shocked at the guy laying there dead. Jacob turned toward me and headed over to sit next to me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this Bea" i sighed then pulled him into a hug. "Its OK." He picked me up then carried me to the bed room. He walked out and quickly took a shower. He came back in only his boxers and climbed in the bed. "So how long have you been a werewolf?" He sighed then sat up. "I've been one since I was born. It never kicked in until the day I moved away." I sat dazed with Jacob in my arm. "I'm in love with a werewolf..." He chuckled then sat up cupping me face. "Your in love with a sexy one who is still your best friend." I smiled then grabbed his hands. He pulled me into a passionate kiss making me melt in his hold. "I love you" I said. He pressed his head towards mine repeating the exact same words with my name it. We layer in each others arms for what felt like forever.

The next morning Jacob was already out of bed and down In the dining room. I woke up and headed down the stairs. I wrapped my arms around him bringing them to his chest. He chuckled then turned towards me,giving me a sweet kiss. We parted and I rested my head on his back,listening to his heart beat. Jacob stood then turned me around so I could sit in his lap. "I'm glad I have you bea." I smiled and gived him a quick kiss. I held onto him breathing in his sweet scent. He continued using the computer making me feel curious. "What are you doing jacob?"

"I'm just searching some great books for you and me to read." I nodded and continued to look. I stopped his scrolling and grabbed his hand,threading mine in between his.  I pull him in a kiss, wrapping my arm around his neck.  "Are you sure you want to do this right now?" I said. "Give yourself to me. This is something we both want."

I knew this would bite my butt later just because he may  claim me. We continued our love scene until Kya walked in with a boy. "Wow this is how the love bird start their morning." Jacob stopped and peeked at Kya. "Shut it Kya." She chuckled then turned towards the boy giving him a kiss. "Jacob,Bea, meet dally my new boyfriend. He already claimed me see!?" She turned her neck to the wound that was slowly healing. It made me wanna throw up just thinking about Jacob biting me deep and hard. Jacob grabbed me and set me down on the floor,his hands still on my hips. Dally waved at us but kept his eyes on me. I felt uncomfortable and grabbed Jacobs hand,giving it a squeeze. I turned and led Jacob to the bedroom not caring about dally.

I grabbed some clothes then headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth thinking about what I just did and how Jacob would've felt. I showered then threw on the pair of clothes. I walked out and back into the bedroom throwing my clothes in the basket. "Jacob?" He hummed to let me know he was listening. "Does it hurt when you are being claimed?