Chapter 4: A warning

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mind

Your POV:

I was standing, no scratch that, I was lying on my back, in my mindscape, after a rather "vigorous" training session with Giratina, who was currently in his human form, and looked like he didn't even warmed up yet.

Giratina: I believe this is enough training for now.

"My body agree with you. Seriously, I wonder how I'm still alive by now..."

Giratina: Well, this is your mindscape, it's normal for you to not be able to die here.

"About that, I wanted to ask..."

I painfully sat, and designated my surroundings.

 "Why does my mindscape looks like this ? It doesn't makes any sense

"Why does my mindscape looks like this ? It doesn't makes any sense..."

Giratina: For you that is, but this is a reproduction of where I was before meeting you, it's a place called "the distortion realm".

"So this was your home then ?"

Giratina: I would probably call it a prison rather than a "home".

"You were imprisoned here ? What happened ?"

Before he could answer me, I suddenly started to fade away, as I was waking up.

Giratina: This will be a story for another time, you should get ready for school now.

Giratina: and please, when you wake up... Just don't freak out.

"Why would I be freaking out ?"

Giratina: Don't worry about it, I'll see you later.

With that, I finally disappeared from my mindscape.

Giratina's mind: 'And judging by how "they" already managed to locate us, it shouldn't be that long before he learn the truth...'