Final Chapter: ... I'll rise again.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mind

Your POV:

Azazel: What does he intend to do ?

Arceus: Literally what he just said. He's going to fight Vali as an equal. he's going to enter Juggernaut Drive as well...

"You just showed me yours, Vali, so now I'm about to show you mine..."

"I, who is about to awaken,

am the dragon god of destruction, bringing chaos over all dimensions,

I forbid the 'Dream', the 'Infinite' being mine,

I shall become the ultimate dragon god, and I shall take you, to the end of the Distortion realm ! JUGGERNAUT DRIVE !!"

(A/n: This is not a demand, it's an order. Play this.)

Arceus: Everyone, get down now !!

Purplish light filled the area, and once it dies down, everyone could see the power I achieved.

Azazel: Juggernaut Drive... we are by far outmatched, we can't do a thing against them...

Sirzechs: A battle between two full-powered dragons, that's something you don't see everyday...

Arceus: ... You're wrong.

Sirzechs: Where am I wrong, exactly ?

Arceus: Y/n isn't even close to using his full power.

Azazel: How come ? He just entered Juggernaut Drive, isn't it supposed to be his strongest transformation ?

Arceus: Not in that case. Right now, he's using just enough power to maintain this state, but he's careful to not use too much, so he won't lose control. It would seem that even though he never had the occasion to enter this state before, him and Giratina are really working together...

Vali: So you can enter Juggernaut Drive as well, very impressive. let's see how worthy it is, compared to me !

'Giratina, what are my chances against him ?'

Giratina: I honestly have no idea. If we're talking about raw strength, you should be evenly matched, but...'

'You think he got more powerful since the last time you saw Albion...'

Giratina: 'Exactly. Be careful, I don't know how long you'll be able to maintain this form.'