Chapter 18: New archenemies

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mind

Your POV:

We finally landed all near the school, and as soon as we did, Sona and Tomato (That I only reluctantly picked up due to Koneko and Kiba insistence) immediately starting giving orders. So while Sona and her peerage would set and maintain a barrier around the school, which Saji was really happy with, since he wasn't in the first line, the rest of us would hold them back, until backup arrives.

"Alright everyone, keeps your guard up, they surely know about our presence, and they could attack us anytime now-"

Like it was answering me, a rain of light spears took us by surprise, forcing us to randomly jump away, separating us.

???: My, my, my... Look at what we got here...

Sitting on a flying throne way above the trees, looking down at us with a spear in hand, five sets of black-feathered wings attached to his back, here he was...

"I wasn't expecting to find you so quickly... Kokabiel."

 Kokabiel: Oh ? My reputation preceded me, it would seem

Kokabiel: Oh ? My reputation preceded me, it would seem. You must be the one Freed told me about.

"So, he landed already ? or did you just caught him flying around ?"

Kokabiel: And a funny one with that ! Seriously, if you weren't on these devil's side, I would ask you to join me !

"I probably wouldn't have accepted anyway. And for your information, I may be against you, but I'm on no one side, except mine."

Kokabiel: Oh well, doesn't really matter anymore; But I must say, I was prepared to fight little Gremory and her group, I never expected that many reinforcements. Devils... Holy swords wielders... Even fallen ones... Is that Mew, the familiar forest's guardian ? Holy hell, that's quite the team you have here !

Rias: That's right, Kokabiel ! We're here to defeat you once and for all, so you'd best prepare yourself for your coming demise !!

"Rias, do the world a favor and shut up !"

Kokabiel: You, defeating me ? HAHAHAHAHAHA That's a really good one ! I haven't laugh like that for a while !! Little girl, why don't you just sit back and wait for big bro to show up ? That's all you can do, after all ! But before that...

"yeah, you better call out your lackeys now, you'll need them soon."

???: My, we are discovered already ? This is surprising.

Freed: That brat always like to mess up with other one's stuff.

"When it implies a war that could kill millions of innocents people, I'm pretty much concerned."