Season 1 final chapter: I'll just do it myself

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mind

Your POV:

After I exited the clubroom, I told Asia to go straight for home, while I had to make a small detour, while Issei was still unconscious.

Mrs.Hyoudou: Oh, Y/n, hello. If you are looking for Issei, he's not home yet.

"I know. I'm not here for him. I'm here to clean his room."

Mrs.Hyoudou: Umm... That's very nice of you, but he vacuumed it yesterday.

"No, you don't understand, I'm here to CLEAN his room."

Mrs.Hyoudou: Oh... What did he do this time ?

"He crossed the line, and he'll soon regret it."

Mrs.Hyoudou: I understand. Right this way.

After that cleaning, and once all the smoke dissipated in the sky, I made my way home, but what I wasn't expecting, was that Sirzechs himself was sitting on a couch with Grayfia beside him, and his face brightened when he saw me

Sirzechs: Ah, Y/n, I was waiting for you.

"I'm not in a really good mood right now, so make it quick, please."

Sirzechs: Do not worry, I just wanted to personally thank you. Without you, who know what would've happened to Rias.

"Don't mention it, I'm starting to regret helping her. She literally passed an entire month helping Issei with his 'technique'."

Sirzechs: I also wanted to give you those.

He handed me a bunch of important-looking envelopes, with my name written on them.

Sirzechs: We're holding a celebration in the underworld for Rias's victory in her first rating game, and I wanted to ask you to be present.

"I'll think about it. Can I bring some more people with me ?"

Sirzechs: Of course ! You'll be our special guest, after all.

"Very well, I have nothing else to do anyway. I'll be here."

Sirzechs: Wonderful ! It'll take place tomorrow evening, I'll send someone to fetch you. I'll see you there.

He teleported away with his wife, and the rest of the gang entered the room.

"I guess you guys heard everything. What do you think about it ?"

Dialga: It could be fun. I guess we'll come too.

Asia: If you go, I'll go with you.

"Your choice, not mine. Let's hunt us some tuxedos."

The next evening: