Chapter 22: Disrupted meeting

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mind

Your POV:

Sirzechs: Since everyone seems to be here, I propose that we begin this meeting.

The representatives of the three faction, and their escorts were around the table, ready to discuss peace, and anyone who was could guess this was serious matter.

The devils were represented by Serafall and Sirzechs, accompanied by his wife standing behind him, the fallen ones were by Azazel, his bodyguard Vali right beside him, Michael being the only representative of the angel faction. And in the middle of the table, there was the entirety of the Arceus family, including me, here as arbitrators.

At a moment, someone knocked at the door, and Sona and tomato entered, followed by their entire peerage, standing by the wall behind their respective brother and sister.

Everyone was really stressed out, while Vali and me were basically having a staring contest across the table.

Michael: Before we begin, I would like to personally and officially thanks the devil faction for fighting and stopping Kokabiel.

Sirzechs: If you want to thank someone, you should thank the host of Giratina, as he is the one who killed Kokabiel.

Azazel: About that, I humbly apologize for what he did, he was completely out of control.

"At least, we now have the insurance that he'll never try that sort of things again. That being said, could we start the meeting ?"

Michael: Of course, but just before that, I do hope you remember...

"Of course I do. Once this meeting is over and the peace treaty is signed, I'll give you back the 6 Excalibur I retrieved from that battle."

Outside the academy, there were armies of angels, fallen ones and devils on standby in case any unexpected event occur.

Rias: The rest of the details regarding the whole Kokabiel incident can be found in the report I gave you.

Sona: As an eyewitness, I can ensure you this is what really happened.

Behind the two of them, a magic screen displaying Kokabiel's obliteration by my hands was being put away.

'Huh, didn't knew I dealt that much damage to the school grounds...'

Sirzechs: Thank you, both of you, that will be all. Maybe the leader of the fallen ones as something to say in that mater ?

Azazel: Kokabiel went rogue and did all of this on his own, so I believe my thoughts in this are irrelevant.

He has a way too much laid-back and lazy attitude about all of this...

Michael: So you're saying that he could do all of this without you noticing ?

Azazel: I never gave him permission, if that's what you want to hear. If that idiot knew I was in this town this whole time, I believe he wouldn't have tried to fool around this much. I've started to take a liking of this town.

"Could we stay in topic please ?"

Azazel: I sent the white dragon emperor to deal with him, but by the time he got here, Kokabiel was already a pile of dust at the bottom of a crater.

Michael: Dead or not, what trouble me is his motivation, it seems like the current status quo wasn't really of his liking.

Azazel: Indeed, he was extremely angry after I decided to pull back my forces in the last war. I'm not really interested in fighting anymore.