Chapter 13: Alright, maggots

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mind

[ ]: Ddraig speaking

Your POV:

"Come on, Issei, put your back into it. If you're not on top of the hill in five minutes, I'll throw you back down."

I must say, the top of the backpack carried by this pervert is unexpectedly comfortable, especially when said pervert is complaining.

Issei: W... Why do I have to carry you ?!

"You were late this morning. I had to wake you up myself."

Issei: You call THAT waking someone up ?!

"I'm sorry to disturb you this early, Mrs.Hyoudou, but is Issei up already ? He's supposed to have a club meeting right now."

Mrs.Hyoudou: Issei ? I think he's still sleeping.

"Very well then, I'll do it myself, if you don't mind."

She nodded, and after entering the house, led me to his room, where the pervert was effectively sleeping, a blissful smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, but could you plug your ears for a second ?"

"Hyper voice/Dream eater"

"ISSEI IF YOUR SORRY ASS ISN'T IN FRONT OF THE CLUBROOM IN FIVE MINUTES I'LL KICK IT ALL THE WAY TO THE TRAINING GROUND MYSELF !!!!!"

*It's super effective !!*

"You reached the clubroom in 4 minutes and 57 seconds after that. You were really close, Issei. Now save your breath, you'll need it later."

Issei kept muttering under his breath, but when Kiba passed him with a backpack at least two times bigger, it somehow shut him up.

Kiba: Excuse me.

And it didn't went better when Koneko passed us, with a literal mountain on her back.

Koneko: Move it, pervert.

After reaching the top, Issei fell on his knees, completely out of breath.

"Good, you all finished the warm-up. Now we're down to the real training."

Issei: A... A warm-up ?! That was a WARM-UP ?! Hold on, I need to rest, I need to...

"TRAININGBEGINSNOW !!!"

I bitchslapped the shit out of him, sending him back to the bottom of the mountain.