Chapter 8: Payback time

" ": You talking

' ': you thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mind

Your POV:

After I teleported with Asia, I had to explain a lot of things, such has "Where was I." or, "Why is there a nun with me.". Thankfully, Dialga and Palkia were already here, and immediately understood the situation.

Dialga: So, you finally ditched those fallen angels.

Asia: Yes, I learned what they were truly doing, it's against the will of god.

Giratina: You're right, I don't think the old man would ever ask for someone to be killed.

"I don't think it's the same god you're talking about..."

Asia went wide-eyed hearing us talking about god so casually.

Giratina: Oh, THAT god, yes. I still remember that day when Arceus gave him his powers.

"...Does that make him some sort of 'super-god' ?"

Palkia: We often refer at him as the "god of gods".

Asia: You... You already met god ?!

"They did, not me."

Giratina: It's been a long time since he invited us...

"You were trapped in another dimension, you expected to receive a mail or something ?"

It was quite obvious that Asia was completely lost by now

Asia: W... Who are you ?

"Gods, dragon gods, deities, you name it."I said designating everyone in the room, except me.

Hearing that, Asia immediately started to pray in front of us, earning us a sweatdrop of discomfort.

It took us some time, but we managed to explain her who and what we were, and she calmed down.

Asia: So... What you're saying is the god the church praise and worship... is an impostor ?

Palkia: No, what we're saying is there is someone above him, but he is real, and he did create the world. You're certainly not worshiping a fake.

"Trust me, that was unbelievable for me too when they told me the story."

Asia: But then, does that mean you're a god too, Y/n ? You said you were a human...

"And I am, concerning me, the dragon god reside within my soul, as my sacred gear. Just like yours."

Uxie approached us from behind, a heavy book in hand.

Uxie: I did some research, judging from what you reported me, I think your sacred gear is called "Twilight healing", it hold the power to heal any wound, based on the user's magic.

"That explain pretty much everything, if it's really that powerful, it must be the reason why Raynare asked you to come in this town. She is after your Sacred gear."

Asia: Is it possible to take it away from someone ?

Uxie: It is, but the price to pay is incredibly high. A sacred gear is directly linked to the soul of the user, taking it by force always implies to kill the previous host in the process.

Giratina: If those fallen want it that much, they'll most likely come after us, we need to stay alert.

"Indeed, but for now, going to bed don't seem that bad to me."