w. maximoff

request from LeslieACasique

you and wanda had been best friends since the day you met, you were like a sister to her and she was the family you never had

you and wanda had been best friends since the day you met, you were like a sister to her and she was the family you never had. until one day when you got into a freak accident and developed some sort of mutation that allowed you to emit high frequency waves. you had to leave, for wanda's safety. shield took you in and 7 years later you were an avenger.

you and the rest of the avengers had been sent on a mission to assault struckers fortress, you had been given word that hydra had been taking people to experiment on.
you crept through a dark eerie corridor, your hands trembling at your sides. this was your first mission and to say you were nervous was an understatement. you could her grunts and gunshots echoing through the long corridors, you turned a corner and were greeted with a face you thought you would never see again.
wanda.
she was trembling on the floor, it was almost as though she was scared of herself.
"wanda?" you slowly approached the frightened girl.
she whipped her head around and lifted you up into the air using her powers, you were pressed against the cold walls as she approached.
"what happened! how did you-"
"you. left. me!" she screamed, "you left when I needed you most!"
tears streamed down her face, her eyes were tight slits.
"wends, I had to... I had to protect you from me!" you struggled out as she tightened her grip around you before moving to your neck and squeezing it tightly.
"don't. call. me. that"
"wanda. you have no idea how hard it was for me to leave you! you're my best friend, you're my sister!"
she dropped you to the floor harshly.

"we aren't friends and we definitely aren't sisters"
"not anymore."