t. odinson

the guardians had rescued thor when he landed on their ship

they had done a lot, fed him, checked his wounds and gave him a place to sleep. but the longer thor stayed with them the more miserable he became. quill would go on and on about all that he had lost, when he had no real idea of the traumas thor had experienced.

"my mother's dead, killed by a dark elf." thor said, completely emotionless.
he had become a shell of a man, he was no longer his cheery self.
"my fathers dead, chose to remain in norway until the day he died"
"my brothers dead, thanos killed him about 8 hours ago"
thor stood enraged, he swung his arm and punched the wall of the ship.
"hey. hey. hey. this is an expensive ship!" rocket shouted.

"the love of my life, god knows where she is! I haven't seen her in 2 years, she could be dead for all I know. my sweet lady y/n, well not so sweet, badass I might even say" thor smiled,
"and that's why I worry!"

thor laid down on the makeshift bed as the guardians watched over him.
"you might as well kick me out into the abundance of stars and space dust, what more could I lose?"

"your girl, you need to find her thor. if she really is the love of your life, she too will be worried sick. you need her if this is what happens when you are apart" quill said as he placed a hand on thors broad shoulder.

"rocket start the ship"