Minou

Marinette try's to listen to what miss bustier has to say but noting sticks. She puts her hands to her belly and takes a deep breath too push down the nerves. Marinette had put the postcard in Adrien's bag right Before the lesson started. She carefully looks his way. Did he find the letter? And then her heart stops. She sees a small piece of her card coming from the back pocket of his jeans. "Marinette, we know Adrien is attractive but can I have your attention please?" Miss bustier claps her hands. Marinette feels her face turning red. "Today you will be working in groups of two. When you hear your name, you can go around school, find a good place to work and try not to disturb any other classes. I expect you to be back at 2 pm. Alya and nino. Juleka and rose. Ivan and mylene. Cloe and Nathaniel. Adrien and Marinette, what a coincidence" Marinette was shocked. Wait what? Me and Adrien? Marinette thought. "Marinette and Adrien?" Yells miss bustier. "I'm marinette!"
"Okay, take your stuff and find a place to work together" Marinette grabs her things and stuffs them in her bag.

How is it possible? She never had to work with Adrien. And it's also the day gave her first card. She laughs at him shyly and together they walk too the cord yard.

"Good place to work?" Adrien asks while climbing up the wall in front of the school. He reaches out his hands and lift Marinette's stuff up the wall. "Jump" Marinette was stunned. She climbed up the wall and sat next to him. "Nice place for math" Adrien unfolds his notebook. "Let's finish the assignment. the sooner we finish the more Time we have to get something too drink. I'm good at math, so we will be done in no time. Do you have a calculator? Marinette?"
"O, calculator." Marinette takes a look at her phone while grabbing her calculator. Only 20 min left. How can she walk too the planter without him noticing? "I everything alright?" Adrien asks. "I'm kind of cold actually. Im going to get my jacket."

Marinette runs trough the halls and takes the second note from her bag. She pulls out a marker. While she pulls of the top, she sees Nathaniel coming her way. "Hey Marinette, what do I hear? Your a model!" Nathaniel yells.
"Nothing special. I've only been registered for a month." Marinette puts the card back in her pocket. "Cool, did you call an agency or did they discover you on the streets?"
"Last summer in Disney land. Doesn't make any sense, I was eating fries and my hair was greasy and sandy" Marinette looks at the clock above the time table. She needs to hurry up. "Shouldn't you be going to you're next class?"
"That lesson can wait, I'm talking to a beautiful lady." Nathaniel says while looking at her from head to toe. "So how does it work? Did they walk up to you?" Nathaniel asks. "Yes, there was a woman, a scout, she was looking for new girls" "cool, do you have any assignments?" Nathaniel puts his bag down. "Only pictures for my set-card. But I have to go to the toilet" Marinette crosses her legs, and acts like she has to pee really bad. "I'm sure you look good. The agency must be calling you everyday?" Nathaniel asks with a smooth wink. "I happen to have a photo shoot for LA PARISIENNE this Saturday. doesn't mean anything. maybe they will send me away, because I have no experience."
"They won't send Someone away with legs like yours."
Attention seeker, Marinette's thought. "I really have to go, bay!" Marinette walks towards the toilet. She looks over her shoulder to see if he's gone. He looks around too and smiles. When she's around the corner, she takes her card and writes a new message.

Hey dear Adrien!
You found my card! Hihi
Are you curious who I am?
Then your are out of luck, because I'm to scared too tell....
maybe tomorrow?
Kisssess minou X

Marinette looks around to see if Nathaniel is gone. She quickly hops to the planter, unobtrusively slides the card under the planter and runs back outside.

She walks back to Adrien as casual as possible. "Your jacket, where is it?" Adrien laughs. Marinette stares at her shirt. Shit, totally forgot. "classroom was locked" she says while climbing up the wall. "Here, take my sweater." Adrien takes of his sweater and gives it to her. She puts it on. She pushes her nose agains the fabric and looks at Adrien. Her belly is full of butterfly's. "6 times 2 times 3 is 63, right?"
"The answers for c must be 40%"
Marinette stares at Adrien. He is even cute when he's reading math sums.  When he says "percent", it's like he gives a kiss. "How much?" She asks as if she didn't hear him. "40 percent" you see, like a kiss.
"How is the modeling world so far?"
"Nothing special, I've made a few photo's for my portfolio."
Adrien jumps of the wall. "Only two questions left, i'm getting something to drink. Do you want anything?"
It's 1:30. He's probably going to the planter for my card. Marinette stares at the sums in the notebook.  if she looks at adrien now, she WILL turns red. "Thee please"

a little later, adrien walks back onto the schoolyard.  "was it busy at the machine?"  marinette asks, trying to tell from his face if he found her card.  adrien gives marinette her tea.  "no, not at all. The weather is beautiful today. it looks like spring" he climbs on the wall with a big smile.
"Why are you laughing?" Marinette asks.  "It's just, I have a summer feeling.  and it's October. Funny isn't it?" Adrien laughs. "maybe you should wear shorts tomorrow?"  "Will you wear a bikini?"  adrien asks. Oh boy, the way he laughs is so cute, Marinette thinks. Will he realize that she gave the cards?  "Did something happen inside?" "yes, something like that" adrien says. "what happened?" marinette asks while doing her best not to sound curious. "something funny. something sweet. something surprising too." You see mom was right. Adrien likes surprises. marinette smiles, it worked!

Adrien puts his arm around Marinette's shoulder and looks at her. "Minou, doesn't that mean kitty in french?" "mhh, maybe it does. but it could also mean mouse or carrot. or potato." marinette says.
She quickly clasps her hands under her legs so that adrien cant see that they are shaking. "you have a cat, right?" adrien asks. Marinette feels her heart beating. "Yes, we do have a cat. But I want a hamster. Not that I don't like my cat"

Adrien slides his notebook onto Marinette's lap and shoves a pen into her hands. "do you know how to write" minou?" Adrien asks "what kind of strange question is that?" marinette asks nervously. "just write it down"
Marinette writes "minou" on the paper in her own handwriting. Then she sees nathaniel walking outside.  she bends over the notebook and acts as if she doesn't notice him.

"hey marinette!" Nathaniel yells while he runs towards her. "Don't you have to go to class?" Marinette asks surprised. "I'm just going to get some food. I already missed half the class because of you. Not that I'm complaining," Nathaniel says with a big wink.  Marinette looks uncomfortably at adrien.  "I thought maybe you want to hang out later? What is your number? Can I call you?" Nathaniel takes his phone out.  "I do not know."  marinette lies.
"you don't know your own number?" 
"no I never call myself, you know" marinette ticks her nails against the wall.  "You could call me now?"
"I don't have your number"
"Wait" Nathaniel grabs Marinette's phone and enters a number. Nathaniel phone rings immediately. "Talk to you soon, honey" Marinette stares at Nathaniel. "What a douchebag" Adrien says. "yes, I know " Marinette stammers. Then her telfoon beeps.

Did I tell you how beautiful you are? KISS

"That was a message from Nathaniel", Marinette muttered, throwing her phone into her bag.  "He's trying to hard. What did he say?"  Adrien asks.

"nothing special, something about homework" adrien takes his bag and reaches his hand to marinette. "Come on, it's 2 p.m."
"We have 10 more minutes" marinette stammers. "I don't want to be late" Marinette takes his hand. butterflies fly through her stomach. Together they run across the schoolyard to the door.

---------------------------------------------
Pfewww, almost 1500 words, next chapter will be up soon :)

- meike 🐱🐞

(1440)