Fotoshoot

Marinette grabs her phone from her backpack and puts her earphones in her ears. today is the first photo shoot. 

she stares at the other girls in the waiting room. it's a bizarre display.  in the small room, are all these gorgeous girls with long legs, pale skin and a little nose.  she stares at a model with incredibly full lips and striking cheekbones.  next to her chair, a large prada bag and at the bottom of her legs are sturdy boots showing off silver studs. As soon as I receive my first pay check, I will make a bag myself. 

And there is a girl, who looks totally different.  marinette immediately recognizes her from GLAMOUR.  the girl has jet black hair, a tight bang and fluorescent pink smeared lips.  her skin is fairytale beautiful and her eyes look like two blue gems. The model looks up and smiles.  marinette smiles back shyly.

A door flies open and a large rack with different dresses, trousers and bags is pushed through the door. marinette takes a peeks at a bright pink chanel bag. maybe she can touch it.

marinette wobbles in her chair.  why do they have to wait so long? she has been sitting here for at least 45 minutes and nothing has happened yet.  she looks carefully at the letter she picked up this morning and smiles.  luckily he has no idea it is her.

Mon minou!
for a moment I thought that I knew who you are, but I don't think you are who I thought you were. 
I am curious ...
until the next planter-mail then.  EXCITING;)
A

"Marinette and Camille?"
Marinette jumped when she heard her name and quickly puts the card in her bag.  a woman in tight jeans and a black jacket gestures that they should come.  the girl from GLAMOUR stands up too. "Hi, I am marinette" marinette says shyly to the woman and holds out her hand.  The girl is smiling. "And I'm Camille" the lady slams the door behind them and plucks 2 skin colored underpants from the rack.  "please put these on"

Camille throws her bag on her chair and changes in a few seconds. "your first time?" camille asks. marinette nods and starts to change. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." 
then, a thin man in bright pink jeans and striking sneakers walks inside.  He takes one hand through his hair and then runs theatrically towards camille.  "sweety, how beautiful you are! I enjoyed you so much at Marc Jacobs. you were gorgeous in that golden dress." Camille smiles  "dany, this is marinette, a new girl. if you teach her some tricks, she can come to new york with me next year. marinette this is dany, the best make-up artist on earth!" dany gives her a smile.

2 hours later, Marinette is standing in a pink dress and her hair is huge. Bright lights burn on her face. her eyes feel heavy because she's wearing fake eyelashes and her silver painted nails shine on her fingers. the photographer snaps his fingers. "can you take a step forward, marinette?" marinette takes a steps forward. "yes, great, very good" he shouts while the camera flashes. "dany, are the ladies ready?" Dany powders marinette's face and walks behind the camera. "they are absolutely fabulous!"
"okay we are going to start. marinette, look a bit dreamy. shoulders back and tighten your legs a bit. perfect" she lifts her chin a bit like the girls from america's next top model.

after thousands of photos, 7 outfits, 3 new hairstyles and 4 manly masculine models, Marinette is wearing a shiny red bathing suit in the studio. dany glosses her lips with a pink lipgloss and the stylists slides a row of thick bracelets around her wrist. "try these heels" the stylist asks, putting a pair of dark purple louboutin mules with open toes for marinette on the floor. marinette puts her feet in the shoes. "Hella beautiful. This lady is ready" the stylist calls out. marinette puts her hands on her side and puts one shoulder forward. "your dreamy look is breathtaking!" the photographer calls. marinette shines with pride. this is fun! she is suddenly feels super beautiful and special.