Sleep over

The girls have a sleep over at Alya's house, they have been at it for hours.

"How's your kiss list going cloe?"
"50 blank pages," cloe mumbles. "marinette who do love?"
"well actually... no one in particular" "thats boring" alya says. "And if you have to choose someone from our class?" Alya asks. "Uhh, I don't know" Marinette takes an sip from her tea. Alya looks at Marinette. " You have to choose!"
"I said, I don't know"
"Adrien?" cloe asks. Marinette looks at cloe. And then at alya. Should she tell them? they won't get it anyway. "no, don't be silly"

"and you, alya?" cloe asks. "when are you going to kiss?"
"I've already kissed someone," alya whispers. "what!" Marinette screams. "ssst," Alya hisses. "with whom?" cloe asks. Marinette and cloe nestle themselves closer to alya. "nino, we kissed last summer. He is my grandma's neighbor"

chloe crawls as close to alya as possible that her lips almost stick to alya's cheek. "you have to tell me everything" alya has a mysterious look in her eyes. "I was at my grandmother's house for a few weeks. And there was some kind of tension between me and nino, We had fun. But we were never alone. The last night I heard noise coming from my bedroom window. It was nino! I climbed out the window and we kissed in the garden, on a swing. it was like a fairy tale... "Marinette stares at alya with admiration. "Are you a thing?" Cloe asks curiously. "Yeah, sorry I didn't tell you earlier. He wants to keep it a secret, for now"
"I'm not saying anything," Marinette mumbles. "my lips are sealed," cloë peeps. "I have something for you" cloe grabbed three small packages from her pocket and laid them on the floor. marinette tears up the paper and picks up a silver necklace with a pink diamond. "wow, cloe its beautiful! thank you so much!" they give each other a hug. "let's go to sleep, it's almost 1 am" Marinette says.

"good night"

---------------------------------------------
Short chapter, I know!
But still fun :p

- meike 🐱🐞

(350)