L.O.V.E

Marinette stares at the ceiling.  She couldn't sleep last night.  She has been thinking about Adrien all night.  She looks sleepily at her alarm clock.  It's only seven o'clock.  How long did she sleep?  Five hours at the most.  She shakes her pillow, snuggles into her pillow and closes her eyes. She tries to fall asleep again, but the image of Adrien and Cloé does not want to leave her mind.  What would have happened if she got there on time?  Could she have prevented them from kissing?  Maybe she should drink tea and then go back to bed.  She get out of bed, her legs walk over to the window and she opens her curtains.  She looks at the garden and rubs her eyes in confusion.  It looks like she sees a heart on the grass.  She wipes the window with the sleeve of her pajama.  She still sees the heart.  Startled, she slides the curtain back and walks to the bathroom.  She's definitely still dreaming. She turns on the tap and washes her face with some water.  Then she smears a thick layer of toothpaste on her toothbrush.  While she brushes her teeth slowly, she looks in the mirror.  She looks like a zombie.  Her face is white and her eyes are still thick from crying.

When Marinette is back in her room, she carefully opens the curtain again.  The pink heart is still in the garden.  She takes her gray sweatpants out of the closet and takes off her pajama pants.  She takes two thick socks from a drawer and slides them over her feet.  She quickly runs a brush through her hair and puts a bun on her head.  Where is her hair tie?  When she turns towards her jewelery box, her eye falls on Adriens cards.  Hesitantly, she picks up the list and reads his words.  ... drawing hearts, smiling very sweetly at me, putting kisses at the bottom of the cards, blushing ... It almost makes her blush again, but then she angrily throws the list in the trash.  Then why is he kissing Cloe?  Suddenly she is startled by a loud nock on the door.  Who is that?  She quickly slides the cards under a pile of notes.  "Come in" she mumble. "You're awake already?"  When marinette sees her mother's red bathrobe, she breathes a sigh of relief.  Her mother walks into her room and sits on her bed.  "How was the party?"
"Not that fun."  Marinette flops down next to her and rests her cheek against the fluffy bathrobe. Surprised, her mother runs a hand through her hair. "Do you want to talk about it?"  Marinette shrugs.  "No."  Those stupid tears!  She closes her eyes to stop the tears.  "I think I can cheer you up," her mother laughs mysteriously.  Marinette pulls her bed covers over her head.  "As long as it has nothing to do with your stupid book."
" You'll never guess who called. "  Marinette lowers the covers carefully. Did Adrien call her?  "A agent from Paris called last night!"  her mother says.  "What?'  Marinette asks in surprise.  "You've been asked to audition for Stella McCartney in Italië!" Her mother puts her arms around Marinette.  "Stella McWhat?"  Marinette askes . "Stella McCartney, that fashion designer! I looked it up.  It's like Chanel and Dior.  She made such beautiful dresses and coats!  I fell in love with a silk dress with all kinds of gold-colored beads ... And Stella never uses fur in her collections.  She also hates fur.  And she saw your action on the internet.  She absolutely loves you.  Her show is in Italië at the end of February and she wants to see you." Marinettes mouth falls open in surprise.  She wants to scream very loudly but is too baffled.  "of course I said you wouldn't come all the way to Italië just for a casting."  Marinette let go of her mom. "How can you say that? Mom, why didn't you ask first?"  "But that we would only get on that plane if she lets you walk the show. We are going to Italie together!"  her mother screams.  Marinette stares at her mother in disbelief.  To Italië together?  "Everything is taken care of for you. I even got the name of the hotel! And we stay there for a whole week. We can go shopping together, go to the Tower of pisa, eat cakes in Rome.  The hotel is around the corner, near the Coliseum. Can you believe that!? And I can come and see you. To the Stella McCartney show. My own daughter is joining the Stella McCartney show!  I'm going to clap you so hard."  Her mother gives marinette a kiss.
"I am so proud of you. I always am"  I Can't believe it?  Marinette's head is dizzy with excitement.  To Italië?  For a show?  Yesterday she got yelled at by her modeling agent and now this! "If you keep dad talking, I'll steal his credit card," her mother laughs. "I'm going to make some tea, will you come down in a minute?"  Marinette nods and pushes her feet into the woolly carpet.  Her mother leaves her room and looks around the corner at Marinette.  "Did you already look in the garden?" 
The garden! Marinette jumps up from her bed and runs after her mother. On the grass there are forty pink stones in the shape of a heart. Marinette kneels down on the grass and turns the stones one by one. Who did this for her? Nowhere is a letter. It must be Adrien, there is no other way. She feels her heart pounding right through her sweater. With narrowed eyes.  she peers past the hedge. Did she hear something rustle there? She turns quickly and puts a hand over her mouth. Tikkie's cat house is all decorated with pink heart balloons. When she squats in front of it, she is startled again. Tikkie has a  shiny ribbon around and next to her drinking bowl is a pink envelope. Marinette cautiously pulls the envelope out of the cage and quickly tears it open. On the card is a pancake with a heart drawn on it and two letters: A and M. She turns the card around.