A for adrien

Marinette is standing in the kitchen, only wearing her nightgown. She puts Some soap on her hands.  As she rubs her fingers together, she thinks about what she will wear tonight.  She bought a super cute glitter dress with Alya at a vintage shop, but maybe that is a bit too much for a school party.  She thinks about the card for Adrien. Did he find her card?  Hopefully he didn't see Camille.  Her stomach starts to turn like crazy.  What should she say to him when she sees him later?  Maybe she should wear something a little less eye-catching, such as jeans and her striped ONLY top.

"Is the paint coming off? " Her mother asks as she walks into the kitchen. "You should keep it. A tattoo of your heroic act!"  Red paint does not match my dress! "Mom, how old were you when you had your first kiss?" Her mother sat down on the counter. "Pfff, i think About fourteen. It was with a boy on Vacatiom, I don't even know his name anymore! He was very nice, cute blond curls. Wait a minute, do you have any plans for tonight? "  "No!" Marinette shouts.  "My daughter is going to kiss" her mother is smiling. Marinette takes a towel and dries her hands.
Her mother looks at her.  " i wont ask" "I just received a call from your agency"
"mad?"
"Something like that.  But I also got mad.  Think that lady is now sitting behind her desk with squeaky ears.  You are thirteen!  I don't understand that you have not received better guidance.  If you don't want to wear fur, they have to listen to you." With her eyes, Marinette follows the soap bubbles that flow down the drain.  "There goes my modeling career." Her mother gives marinette a kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry" Then marinette's phone beeps.

MARINETTE!! Your HEROIC act is on youtube! What are u wearing tonight?? Furr dress? Haha love you xx A

Alya just texted me, im on YouTube! Marinette says. while her mother walks to her laptop, Marinette takes of the last scraps of paint on her nails. Prom starts at seven, but she agreed with Alya and Cloe to be there around eight. She has a whole list of things she Still has too do. Washing hair spray out her hair, scrubbing her face, painting her nails, choosing a dress or maybe a ute top. only two hours left, thats not enough. she hears a big scream coming from the living room. "You are on the newes!!" her mother screams. Marinette runs to the living room and leans over the laptop. It says "Photo model paints fur coat red"
"There is a photo!" Her mother clicks on the image. A large photo of marinette appears on the screen in the fur coat soaked in red paint. "Good pose!" Her mother says. "You have to call dad"
"I have to shower."
"you will be on the news of course. maybe someone famous will recognise you!"
"I have a prom to got too, remember? "
"Should I ask if the neighbors want to watch it with us?"
"The party starts at eight o'clock!"
"Cant you stay a little longer? Fahionable late? And you should always let boys wait" her mother winks. She can wait half An hour, as long as she arrives at half past eight.

At seven o'clock, Marinette is in the glitter dress, inspecting her ballerina schoes in the mirror. She turns a circle in front of the mirror. Should she put her hair in a ponytail or loose? she opens her drawer to look for a hair band. Does she have silver earrings? Or should she not wear earrings at all? She looks in the mirror one more time. The black lines of eyes are actually a bit too thick. Maybe her mother should do it for her. These tights are too thin, she could put her purple tights on? Party's stress her out. Then she hears her mother screaming. "Marinette, come down. NOW! You are on the news!" Marinette throws her tights on her bed, sweeps down the stairs and runs Toearegs the living room. She sees hersteld on the telivision. "Remarkable news from "fashionland" Yes, there she is, look what a beautiful lady" They show pictures from her portfolio.
"How did they get those photo's?" Marinette stammers. Then a video from the fashion show starts. "A spicy lady, that Girl. And she is only thirteen years old! It is highly unusual for models to demonstrate against fur on the catwalk. We have seen designers who are committed to the use of fur. For example, Stella McCartney took action in Paris together with PETA. But we still see a lot of fur on the catwalk. Great designers such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Dior and also our own Viktor & Rolf are not afraid of a dead animal. Well-known Dutchmen such as Georgina Verbaan also regularly campaign with the Fur for Animals. And with success: the Gaastra clothing brand has decided to no longer use fur as a result of the campaigns." the news reporter Leans over the table. "will Marinette still receive commissions after her beastly action or has she ruined it?" He laughs loudly at his own joke. "Well, in the fashion industrie they like people that listen. But she is beautiful and well known. After the show we spoke with the designer and he was not amused. He has worked on this collection for two years and you can understand that it is not really pleasant if your top piece is destroyed with red paint. On the other hand, she is the talk of the town, everyone in the fashion industrie is full of it. I was at a small fashion party last night and there I spoke to someone from the British Vogue and they were very impressed with his collection. He could not have gotten better publicity. Maybe he should send that girl a nice bag or a pair of nice heels to thank her!" He winks at the camera.