b. barnes

bucky has been acting strange ever since i had gone on a date with him

bucky has been acting strange ever since i had gone on a date with him. we went to the stark expo and it was amazing, we danced all night, just like he promised.
but now, he's being distant.
partying every night, getting drunk, hooking up with other girls even after he had admitted his feelings for me.

I stormed into the bar, my heels clicking on the  hard wooden floor.
tears streamed down my face, I was so enraged.
my best friend had told me that bucky had tried to make a move on her.
and there he was dancing up against another girl, of course.
"james!" you shouted, he jumped back away from the girl.
"hey babygirl" bucky smirked, making his way over to you.
you charged up to him and slapped him straight across the face.
the tears kept on coming, he had broken your heart.
"how. dare. you" you cried, repeatedly hitting his chest.
"y/n stop, please you're making a scene" bucky pleaded as people started to crowd around the two of you.
"no you're not telling me what to do barnes! you've broke me. you not only ignored me after admitting your feelings, but you tried to hook up with my best friend! you know how messed up that is!"
bucky tried to cup your cheek but you slapped his hand away.
"y/n, please just let me explain."
"no james. you don't get to try and explain yourself! you've messed up and you don't get another chance!" you spun around on your heels and walked away "confidently" trying to hide your pained expression.

"y/n please! I was scared and worried I've never loved someone before and I didn't want to get ahead of myself! please" bucky begged.

"I'm sorry buck. but I can't, you've already hurt me enough"