a strange guy

'He is a murderer! Who else could've done this to my...!?' Everybody thought that. The thing is, he loved to draw and painted the walls of the streets. BUT, he had moments when he was't totally himself. In those moments, he happened to hurt people that got near his paintings..
  One day, my best friend's brother, Jake's brother got injuried quite badly. Jake was determined to find who this guy was and got him arrested...and I was there too, to help him...but, I didn't expect to have feelings for this mysterious guy...
  We found out where he lived or rather where he was supposed to live based on rumors we heard in town. We got there, and knocked at the front gate.
  *knock, knock. No answer.
  *knock, knock. Silence.
  "Maybe we should come back some other time..."I said and pulled Jake's jacket. "Maybe we got the wrong adress..."
  I must admit, I was afraid of what we might find. This guy could be dangerous.
  Jake was still trieng to figure out what to do, when we heard a deep, male voice behind the wooden gate.
  "I'm coming, I'm coming..I heard you from the first time..geez.."
  After a few seconds the gate was open.
  "Yes? Can I help you? Please make it short."
  He was tall, dark haired and he had pitch black eyes, the kind of eyes you could easyly get lost in. His black hair and eyes was contrasted by his perfect, white skin that haven't seen sunlight for at least a few days..
  Jake cleared his troath and said:
  "My friend here, Lydia, and I just arrived in town a few hour ago-"
  "And?"the stranger intrerupted, clearly not getting the point for us being there.
  "And we wanted to ask if you have any room available..? You see, we already checked all the available places around and they were all booked, and it's already getting late-"
  "Seriously? You checked all of them? Sorry guys, you got the wrong house..good luck though, I'm sure you'll find some other place to go."
  He wanted to close the gate, when I spoke up wihout thinking too much..
  "Oh, comm'on, please!? Would you make an exception just this once, for just one night?"
  He looked at me surprised. He clearly didn't expect me to talk, like al all. He was silent for a few moments as if arguing with himself then shook his head and wanted to close the gate again.
  "Sorry, good night-"
  I took a big step forward pressing my right hand against the wooden gate, stoping it from closing.
  "Please, one night..."I whispered.
  I felt Jake's gaze on my back. He was surely wondering what on earth was going on. And, truth be told, I didn't know what got into me. I came along just to help Jake, nothing more, nothing less. But there was something with this guy that atracted me like a magnet. It was so wierd..