falling into darkness

"Jake, listen! I need to go back! Please! He's going to die! I-I can't leave him like tha-"

He put me down with a sudden movement, but was still holding me fast so I could not run back.  His dark green eyes were piercing trough me.

"Why do YOU care what is going to happen to him!? He is hurting people! A bad person!"

"That is not true!"I snapped. "He is not himself in those moments! He can't even remember!"

"Are you sure is that so?"he said raising an eyebrow.

"YES! Now please let's go back before it's too late.."

"Before that tell me..WHY are you willing to risk your life for a...GUY you know nothing about!?

"Becouse I love him." I sincerly said, seeing his eyes widen.

"Then..I guess I can't hold you back..even if I should.."

The moment he let me go, I was running full speed towards the house.
I burst in the front door, climbed the stairs as fast as my heart let me and ran inside his room without knowing what to expect.

"Alec, I'm so sorr-"

Something dark hit me in the stomach, sending me in the oppositte wall.

"Auch" I jerked forward. "That freakin' hurt.."

"Lydia, I told you to wait for me-..what on earth!"

Jake ran my way but was noticed by the dark figure that hit me.
It turned in a split of a second and gave Jake some hard punches and kicks, sending him flying.

The thing grabbed his troath and held him up. Jake's eyes drooped unconcious as if his life was drained from him.

"Stop it!" I yelled. "Alec I know you are in there! Let him go, you are hurting him!"

He let Jake fall flat on the ground. In the next moment it was in front of me. It was pitch black.

"Alec is goonnnneee.." the thing growled. "You are going to join him soooonn ..."

It came closer, breathing in my face. Even his breath smelled...dark. It made me sleepy.

The thing got closer and closer until all I could see was darkness. It swallowed me whole.

The sleepiness was growing and growing and I couldn't sense anything.

My body was completly numb.