"I'm starving, and I just realized that!"

"By the way" Jake started"there is a really nice lady downstairs. She gave me the cup and told me to tell you to come down for breakfast"

A huge smile creeped onto Alec's face. "Let's go down. I want you do meet someone" he said turning to me.

He helped me stand, still holding his hand on my waist, helping me balance. "Who is she?"the curiousity broke out of me.
"You'll see. I'm sure you are going to like her a lot"he answeared making me more curious.

When we got down, and that took some time, both Jake and Alec helping my clumsy and weakened self, a really beautiful lady greeted us.
She looked just like Alec, don't tell me..

"My grown up son, I missed you dearly."she hugged him tight " and this young lady must be our savior, am I right?"she asked giving me a warm smile.
"Yes, mother. Her name is Lydia" Alec introduced me.
"Hello, nice to meet you m'am" I greeded her shyly.
"Oh, please  call me Ecatherina, my dear."she said giving my hand a little squize.

"Where is Emma?" Alec asked searching the kitchen.
"She went to have some rest, Alec. She felt tired.."

"Who's tired? I'm not tired"
A beautiful blonde girl showed up and ran to give Jake a big hug. She was probably around my age.
When she released Alec, she pulled me too in a tight embrace, barely letting me breathe. "So glad to meet you"she beamed.

"Now, now, let's get ready to breakfast" Ecatherina said." Emma, put the table, please."
"On my way, mom"she smiled.
"Can I help you?" Jake called after her.
"Of course you can!"she turned at him with a smile."Put these plates on the table, please"
"Aye, captain"Jake nodded and took the plates smiling from her hands. Before she turned away Jake winked at Emma, making her laugh.

I turned away from the charming Jake and looked at Alec. He was glowing of happiness. It made my heart beat faster and I really missed being in his arms.

He caught me staring.
"Come here, sunshine" he said parting his arms.
"What?"I asked confused. Did he just read my mind?
"Hug me"
I kicked of my confusion with a laugh and hugged him. He was a lot warmer now and his dark eyes sparkled.

"I love you too, Lydia"he said planting a kiss on my head." I owe you a huge debt for saving us..."
"You owe me nothing"I said looking in his dark eyes."I did this because I love you. And you already repayed me by loving me back. Understood?"

He didn't reply, just stole me a quick kiss. "Now I kissed you! A few more kisses and we're fair!"he laughed.
He made me laugh too.
"Are you lovebirds comin' or not?"Jake called." The food is getting cold!"
"We should probably go, I don't know when did you eat last time" I suggested.
"Right..come!"he said running towards the kitchen dragging me after him. "I'm starving and I just realized that!"
I couldn't help but laugh. He was adorable!
He was so full of joy and energy since the darkness left him.
I didn't want to leave him. Ever.