The Scarier Surprise

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Breath, which smelled strongly of iron, tickled his right ear as long nails danced at the corner of his left eye. Oliver gulped, and his whole body shook. "I didn't think that you could be any stupider, but here you are." The creature giggled as his nails brushed against Oliver's face slowly and threateningly. Its voice was high-pitched and giggly, but, again, its cheery quality was gone, making it sound terrifyingly demented.

The nails left Oliver completely. In his fear, Oliver didn't even feel the creature slip its right hand into one of his jacket's pockets and remove his cell phone. Hesitantly, Oliver turned around to face the creature. His brown optics landed on his phone, and his heart seemed to freeze. "Give ..."

"Now, now, you're in my territory. Don't be more of an idiot." The creature grinned over to him, and blood stains painted its teeth. Its very pale blue optics stared down to the phone and scrolled through the last text messages. A series of giggles parted from the creature. "Oh? Aren't you kind." Oliver took a step back and trembled at the thing's widening grin. "Leading your group right to me." Shaking its head, it began to toss the phone up and down. Brown optics watched every toss while Oliver half expected the creature to chuck the device at him in an attempt to knock him out.

"Now, I'll have meals for quite some time." The creature caught the phone one final time before its fingers wrapped around it tightly. "Do they taste good?" Its head tilted to the left. Oliver felt like he couldn't even breathe. His blood felt thick and suffocating, and his skin seemed like a prison holding him before the horrifying being in front of him.

"You're not going to answer?" A giggle exited the creature's mouth, and it pointed its left index nail at him. "Don't go into advertising. You'd be terrible at it." The creature lowered its finger and kept the phone in its grip while it proceeded to pace back and forth. Oliver observed it with every ounce of his attention as his heart beat loudly in his chest. Without any doubt, the creature probably could hear it pounding loud and clear.

"What you should've answered was that your friends, however many there are, taste smooth, creamy and savory like ..." It furrowed its eyebrows before it snapped its left fingers. "Like pasta with the freshest sauce on it. Then as you dig in, they're a luxurious dessert that makes the mouth water." The creature licked its lips, and Oliver felt sick to his stomach; he almost vomited, but he forced his stomach to handle the description. Looking over to Oliver, the creature kept up its grin as it stopped. "You look quite ill."

"Ju-Ju-Just stop. Pl-Please," he managed out, his right arm covering his midsection.

"Stop?" The creature giggled heavily and appeared immensely amused. "You're in my territory, not the other way around."

Gulping, Oliver backed up and leaned against the cave wall to steady himself. He took a deep breath in before he exhaled and argued, "I thought that (f/n)'s home was your territory." Instantly, the creature stood straight up, and his grin stretched into a thin, inhuman smile. Oliver almost fell over from the look. There was no doubt that he just touched a nerve.

"It still is." A cracking sound resonated throughout the area. Oliver's eyes briefly shifted over to his phone, which was being crushed by the creature's hand. "But, you," the creature's eyes gleamed with malice, "came along and threatened my peaceful living with her. Now, she's gone." Its voice lost its high quality and dropped to a worrying low one.