Chapter Nine ~Falling From The Skys~

LUNA'S P.O.V.

"Dammit Luna, It's all your fault!" my father spat at my face. He took the collar of my shirt and threw me up against the wall punching my lower admin repeatedly over and over. He let go of my shirt and i fell to the floor coughing and desperatly gasping for air. The impact struct my stomach once again, causing me to whimper in pain. suddenly I blacked out but, I was still awake still able to fell the pain my father was causing, still able to hear his ruthless words casted to my wretched soul. Then it all stopped, from the pain to the voices.

flashbacks from my mothers car crash. what she was wearing, why she was smiling, me in the back seat not a care in the world. IT ALL WENT WHITE. "oh sweety, it's okay don't be scared" my mothers voice exclaimed. I looked over to my mothers outstretched hand. nothing was in sight just white empty nothingness, hoping to be filled with beautiful memories that'll be remembered for a life time.

I hesitated, my hand shaking slightly. 'It is my mother, why am i scared?' I thought to myself... Then i saw it, her eyes lit with fire as if someone poured gasoline on an open lit fire. The eyes i once saw as careless and free turned black and round. she suddenly became very skinny, very sickly, as a skeleton. As if she was decomposing.

She sent me a wicked smile and crawled towards me. I was suddenly tied to a bed, inside a dimlit small room. i couldn't scream let alone move. she crawled ontop of me. "your father is right dear... it is all your fault.eveything. as you are a faliure of a child..." she snickered and dissapeared.

___________________________

I woke up in a cold sweat, gasping for air as i let my eyes wander, soaking up the scenery of the pourly lit bedroom. I checked the little clock that sat beside me on the bed side table, the blue glow of the numbers bouncing of the walls.

5:55 it read. I started to breath heavily, hyperventilating almost. My chest quickly rising as j quickly sucked in little breaths of air over and over. Until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, "ALEX, HE-..." I started to scream, grasping for the cream colored sheets that lie beneath me. "shh, Luna. Luna you're okay, your alright. I'm here." my breathe stopped dead as I repeated his words in my head, 'I'm here'? they gave me a strong sense of hope.

I got up quickly, and dizzily, I stumbled over to the bathroom I remember Alex showing me before I slept. i quietly closed the door, and instantly started searching for something.

When I finally found something close to what I could use for this certain task I sat on the edge of the bathtub and let the silver blade connect with my creamy skin once again.

'P' I carved

'E' I carved

'R' I carved

'F' I carved

'E' I carved

'C' I carved

'T' I carved

Perfect, one word I wish I could be, but know I won't ever be. I let out a small gasp when I heard footsteps near the door.

"Luna? are you okay, is Uh- is something wrong?" I sighed at his sudden concern. I shouldn't even be here, I should be dead, not carving words I'll never be into my arms.

"Uhh- Uh yeah I'm okay" my voice was shaky as I let out every word with caution. knowing that if he turned the knob on the brown wooden door he would see that everything isn't alright.

the razor quietly fell out of my hand, but made a Clash! as it hit the ground. the knob on the door turned as Alex pushed open the door not knowing what he'd find.

"Luna," he said, losing the form of words to fit his mouth but I could tell his mind was screaming in panic. I looked down, Ashamed, seeing all the blood i caused to exit my arm and Ito the bathtub. He walked out of the bathroom and back with a damp towel. He placed the towel on my punctured arm, and turned on the shower.

That was when he unexpectedly slid in behind me, lifting my weight onto his lap. I could feel his chest rushing slightly to fast. as if he were crying. I looked back and saw his beautiful face tinted with red around his eyes. he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly.

"Luna, your so beautiful. why?" that hit me hard like bricks dropped on feathers. not because I had hurt myself intentionally. but because he cared. I didn't respond.

"Luna," he took a small breath

but he didn't finish his sentence. I looked back at him confused.

He suddenly tipped my chin up with the slight movement of his finger. he looked me dead in the eyes, pleading for acceptance. I closed my eyes.

I felt the warmth of his lips edge it's was into my emotions. I felt his nose go beside mine. they brushed over each other as he pulled away. my eyes remained closed. our lips reconnected, chills ran down my spine. it was soft at first, then grew more passionate within seconds.

The feelings I had for this man was undeniably real. but I have a tendency to feel only what i want. I just don't want to confuse love for lust.

___________________________

Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while I am the fucking queen of procrastination.

BUT HOLYSHOT 54 READS OMFG PPL!! This is a very big accomplishment! Thank you all for reading it does really mean a lot and... Sorry if this chapter is so short.... *pokerface* anyways thank you all.

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

Stay beautiful keep it ugly!

~~JILLXD