Chapter Sixteen ~False Promises~

First i wanna say- HOLY FUCK 352 FUCKING READS GAHJDKKELD. Alrighty then. Thank you enjoy.
______________________
LUNAS P.O.V.
[3 months later]
And today was graduation, finally out of this hell hole called.
"Now everyone, give applause to the class of 2015. Congratulations you made it."

Everyone cheered and threw their vibrant blue caps into the air. It was almost as perfect as in the movies but filled with do much more hoy of being out of this hell hole.

Alex was beside me, his perfect honey brown eyes filled with joy. i smiled up at him but he didn't notice.
-------30 minutes later--------

I was on my way to Alex's old black car. Alex was talking to someone that i didn't recognize. I shrugged it off still heading to the car- that is until someone grabbed my arm. The way they gripped me was harsh and violent. Alex wouldn't grab me like that.

I looked up to meet the eyes of Brady. "Let me go." I snarled, already annoyed at his nasty actions.

He didn't respond. He just pulled me away to where knew no one was going to hear me, no one could see him do this to me because the parking lit was blocked by a thick layer of trees. Soon a green Jeep was in view.

Brady forcefully yanked the door of the trunk open and literally threw me in. he got in to- next to me and reached over my shoulder to find a roll of duck-tape.

'Oh my god, whats going to happen to me.' i screamed hoping someone would hear me. 'He's gonna kill me, isn't he?' I screamed in fear tears already rushing down my face.

My screams were quickly muffles by a layer of duck-tape over my mouth. My hands tied tightly behind me.

The doors slammed shut- i flinched. Salty tears ran the length if my face. the car started and drove away.
~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*~•*
My mouth was dry- i licked the duck-tape so the stickiness of it faded and it fell of my mouth.

I don't know where we were going. All i knew is that we have been driving for 6 hours 37 minutes and 45 seconds.

The car stopped. Bradys door opened and his footsteps came to my door. the door slammed open and i was met with his stupid face.

"Take me back. I don't know what your intentions are but take me back." i growled.

There was no fear but yet there was so much laced with my anger. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't catch it. I was surprised that he even graduated.

He grabbed arm and threw me out of the car like i was a doll of a 6 year old girl.

I was met with a crumbling structure of a house. The neighborhood seemed to be abandoned. I closed my eyes trying to imagine a happier place. But how could I? It seemed that i deserved whatever i was going to get.

My death is something i noticed later on. When we where approaching the house. He was in the second story window smiling at me.

"Get moving!" Brady yelled at my trembling figure. Once again i flinched but did as he said.

He opened the door and slammed it shut after we both were in. He stomped through the house- me following to keep up so i didn't fall.

He took me upstairs and down a narrow hallway to a small bedroom.

"I'll be back in an hour. Don't wait up for me." He said devilishly. My body once again literally thrown into the small room. The door was shut before i could feel my heart beat and his footsteps were slowly fading down the hall.

The room was smaller than i thought. The only window was boarded up.

The walls were painted a disgusting shade of green and the bed was just a sheet over springs.