Chapter Seventeen ~Dead But Alive~

LUNAS P.O.V.

Brady snatched my arm, still clutching his stomach wound that i inflicted. he dragged my unwilling body back up the stairs to that claustrophobic fucking room.

I was pleading that someone or something somehow help me. Realizing i was still naked all except for my torso it was easy for him to throw me back onto the bed. and rip the buttons open exposing me. Button by agonizing button he looked me right in my fearful eyes. His disgusting eyes.

Disgusting.
Dirty.
Sinful.

His hands once again traveled my body. His wound had stopped bleeding as he tightly wrapped his shirt that was laying on the floor around it.

He tucked an item of clothing into my mouth to stop my begging pleads to stop.
Please stop.

After he was done he got up and threw his underwear and jeans on.

Brady turned around and stepped forward. his fist clenched as he lifted it up full swing into my now bruising cheek.

He laughed then left the room.
My mind finally put me to rest as i quickly fell asleep.
~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~
My eyes fluttered open. Air seeped into my lungs and left them at the same time.

"I'm almost pitiful for you." The raspiness of the voice spoke up.

My head snapped into the direction, Landing on the hideous face of my death.

"Uh," it scoffed. "That hurt." I raised an eyebrow. great, what is he reading my thoughts? No goddamn privacy in this world. "Ahem. Again right here."

"What do you want? Are you hear to make me even more miserable? Thats all your good for."
I snapped, agitated.

"You know just because you consider me your 'death' doesn't mean I didn't have a soul once." He shot back. "Like i said, i almost feel pitiful for you."

I laughed, "oh really?" I was so done with his games. "Yes."

"And maybe my withered soul could even help you get out of here and back to that boy of yours, Alex." What?

No. Don't fall for his games.
Don't fall for his games.
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Death rose to his 'feet' and headed towards the door. Gently he disappeared and about five minutes later a metal hanger slid underneath the door.

"You know what to do, you know." He was in the corner again.
I looked to the window, and surely enough there was a big enough space for me to crawl between the boards on the window.

I untwisted the hangers and bent it into the shape of what i thought it would need to be.

I stuck the metal into the slot of the window crack and glided it along to the lick on the outside of the window and it worked like a charm. I pushed the window open so happy i could cry. My cheek still throbbing from the earlier abuse that i had received from that evil disgusting man.

I slid through the crack and onto the roof, with sone difficulty, but easy enough. I closed the window and took the hanger out of the room and re- locked the window so he wouldn't think i was out here if he suddenly came back.

My hyperventilating came in at that moment. Gee, thanks. that's just what i needed right now.

And suddenly the green Jeep pulled into the driveway- and i quickly hid.

"Please. Please pull through Luna."
~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~
Little note***

I want to say thank you all for reading. It means so much too me.
And wow 388 reads?! Thanks you all so much for being my inspiration!
Sorry the chapter is so short! ^•^
stay beautiful, keep it ugly.
Yours truly,
-XøxoJill