Chapter Eighteen ~Where Will I Be Waking Up Tomorrow Morning?~

LUNAS P.O.V.

Come on. "Luna, i have a surprise for you." Brady called in a singsong voice as he walked through the hall and to my door.

I quietly shuffled away from the window even more and behind the chimney. The car door the the Jeep was left open and the sun was reflecting on the keys in the ignition.

Fucking retard.

But my advances were great. I peeked behind me and to the window. "Oh, Luna" he called as he was unlocking the door.

He bursted in taking a moment to process where i was. But he didn't know just yet.

I feel like it was to easy to escape. That was way to easy.

Somethings gonna go wrong, i could feel it. And I didn't like that feeling.

"Just go for it before he comes back out." He said with a sigh. My face scrunched. "Why are you helping me?" He just chuckled. "What did you really look like. When you had a soul." I didn't realize I was crying. Im getting sick if my eyes just leaking without my permission.

"Later." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

My hands pushed my off the roof. I felt like i left my stomach on the roof.

I landed in the bushes with a Thud! And quickly got up, unfazed by the pain and quickly made my way to the Jeep.

I didn't know where i was going. What i was doing.

I just didn't know.

The engine was still running so i shut the door and locked it and but the damn vehicle in reverse.

My life was such a fucked up idea of happiness.

The car was swiftly going down the road as i saw Brady come out the front door with an angry look on his face.
~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~
-2hrs later-

This whole thing was to easy.
Too easy.
I was thankfully wearing my clothes though.

I approached a small bridge. Suddenly a dog came out if nowhere.

"NO!" I screamed.
I swerved and stomped the breaks.
Too late.

The car went down without struggle. My screams mixed with the splash of the water.

I was going down. I was down.

I was... Dead?

~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~•*•~
IM AM SO SORRY.
400+ reads though?! Omg.
The cliff hanger will be continued tomorrow.

Will she die? Who will save Luna?

Stay beautiful, keep it ugly.

-XøxoJill