Chapter Fourteen ~Head First For Halos~

LUNA'S P.O.V.

I awake in an empty bed with all of my weight shifted to one side of the bed. Alex strayed from my blurry morning vision and I can't help but feel how far the bed is sinking on my side. I'm to fat.

Soon my eyes shifted to something moving in the corner of this dim lit room. "Miss me?" it asked. I was speechless for many reasons as he sat there watching me with hallow eye sockets. My death.

"Go away, I hate you." The figure in my imagination just crept to the side of the bed slithering onto Alex's side of the undisturbed bed.

My vision went black and came back. "Alex?" I questioned leaning forward to the 'man' who was i front of me. I reached out my hand to touch the silent figure but he vanished under my touch. like little misty clouds evaporating from my heated hand.

I rolled over in panic and fear as I quickly needed to get to my feet. all of a sudden alex was truly behind me this time, but something shiny caught me off guard.

He smiled as cold eyes bored into mine. they weren't his, his were warm and welcoming not cold and angered. he grimaced and smiled wider.

He then took a step forward, making myself jump back in hesitation from his behavior.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I asked him cautiously. "shut the fuck up!" he barked making me flinch as my mind remembered the same tone my father used.

He lurched forward and jabbed the object in his hand, into my stomach. it didn't hurt until I looked down at the red thick substance that oozed out of my now wounded stomach.

"Oh my- Alex?! what did you do to me?" I shouted. I looked up from my hands to meet his eyes. but they weren't there anymore. vanished like the silent figure had only minuets ago.

I turned around to face the bed. gone. the walls. gone. everything. gone. gone from sight. nothing in viewing distance. just white nothingness filled the air around me.

'What the hell?' I thought. 'it can't just be gone...' i lost my sense of direction as I spun around looking for something. anything.

Until I met that familiar face of My Death. "stop trying." He whispered repeatedly into my ears as her circled around my frail body. "He'll never love you. look at yourself, your a wreck. far from someone's love." it whispered again.

"SSTTOPP!" I screamed!

He just smiled at my frustration and disappeared into the white atmosphere that faded into a grey, then to black.

I shot up gasping for the air that couldn't seem to fill my empty lungs fast enough. looking around i soaked up the scenery. still not remembering where I am only one name came to mind.

"ALEX. Alex." I was still breathless. I heard footsteps. quickly cowering away I scooted to the corner of the room in a hurried motion.

"Luna, what's wrong?" he sighed in a breathed worry. I couldn't find the words to say as the sound of his voice filled my mind with blissful words.

"N- nothing." i whimpered. hearing him sigh as he took more steps closer to my body i shifted my weight.

"Luna? come on it's me, Alex." i looked up from my pale shaking hands. "Yea? and how do I know it's you? I don't know anymore! I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND." I screamed. he dropped to him knees and scooted close to me wrapping his warm arms around my embrace.

He smelled of vanilla and Old Spice. comforting.

"Luna, please. don't you worry, love." He rested his hand on my head and tilted it to his chest.

1 beats.

5 beats.

10 beats.

"Luna," he spoke softly. I looked at him with testy eyes. "I love you." his voice shaky and uncertain with his words. I nodded my head. "I love you too Alex."

______________________

HEY SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SHORT ISK WHY I JUST AM HAHAHHAHA THANKS FOR DA READS YALLS ARE AMAZE BALLS LIKE FR- FR

WOOT WOOT WOOT

~JILLXD