The meeting

Izuku POV

I was walking home after school after I had been told that I can't become a hero by Allmight, the number 1 hero.

I sigh and continue walking until I notice that I am in a completely different place.

It had a red carpet with walls on each side leading up to a chair that had a woman that looked beautiful sitting on it.

"Hello Izuku Midoriya, it is very nice to meet you"

"H-hi, if you don't mind me asking, who are you and how do you know who I am?"

"Of course I don't mind you asking who I am, my name is Kaiya and I am the God of everything,Including death and life, and as for why I have called you here, Izuku Midoriya is because I have something to tell and give you"

"O-ok, what is-!" I didn't get to finish as she slammed her lips into mine to kiss me.

I was in shock as I'll didn't know what to do so I just let it happen. The kiss lasted a little over a minute before we separated.

"I fell in love with you Izuku, and I hope you feel the same way, and I have given you several different quirks."

"I-i guess I do feel the same way, but wait, you said you gave me different kinds of quirks, is that true?"

"Of course it is, I will explain what the do. The first one gives you ears and a tail like mine and boost your senses, speed, and strength, this one also comes along with something you will get later. As for the next quirk, it is called weaponary, it allows you to summon the fallowing weapons, a knife gun, a hammer, a double sided scythe, a normal scythe, a shield, a gun, two different swords, a bow, and a staff. The next one is called elemental, it gives you the power of elements such as fire, water, wind, earth, electricity, light, and dark energy. The last one is called dragon assist, it allows you to call in dragons that assist you in battle."

I was in pure shock, I had no idea how to respond to this.

"Thank you so much, but three questions. One, how am I going to tell everyone about this, two will I see you again, and three, are we a thing now?"
Unfortunately for me, she giggled in response and said,"of course you will see me again, you can see me whenever, I am in your mind now and we can talk through there, and we are in a thing now. As for telling everyone else, you can tell your mom about it, but it will probably be best to wait for UA to reveal your actual quirks."

"Ok, thanks"

Just when I said that, I went back to where I was standing.

'Did, all of that really happen?'

'Of course it happened Izuku' I heard Kaiya say.

'Oh, so that's how you would speak to me' 'Of course, now let's continue to your house to tell you mom about this.'