Information

Ok, so here are a bunch of things with this book.

First, one minor thing:

Since three students were taken from class 1-b, I am replacing with three other ones. I have decided who one of them, but as for the other two, I have no idea. So here is what I am going to do, the first two DIFFRENT (SERIOUS)coments I see suggesting ONE character, I will make as the other two members of class 1-b, it can be from any series(Like a game or anime. And yes I do need to clarify all this because I didn't do it for one of my other stories and it didn't work out.

Now, most of the major stuff:

I am saying this one first because it isn't that major but I am still going to say it. Does anyone have any suggestions of what Izuku's hero costume could be? I am taking any suggestions and I will see which one is the best (IN MY OPINION).

Second, as most of you may know, My Hero Academia has a habit of pulling the Frieza 5 minutes. Incase you do not know what I am saying, I mean that most of the episodes in the show, are based around something that seems long, but is less than a day. Like the USJ and the battle training. For only these two specifically and maybe the license exam later on will be limited to only one chapter, because it will be much more easier to get the whole thing done then drag it for an unnecessarily long amount of time.

Now the reason I am only saying those ones is that I am going to be making the summer camp multiple chapters because their are multiple events that happen. Same with the Sports Festival. Now, as for the hero killer part of this story, you will wait to see.

Now for Izuku's harem list(THIS IS NOT ON WHEN THEY WILL HAPPEN, JUST WHO WILL BE IN IT)

Kaiya(obviously)
Momo Yaoyorozu
Tsuyu Asui
Shoko Todoroki
Melissa Shield
Taraki Samashi
Peni Parker
Gwen Stacy
Ruby Rose
Yang Long
Weiss Schnee
Blake Belladonna
Midnight(I feel like I might regret this)
Bubble Girl
Nejire Hado
Yui Kodai
Ibara Shiozaki
Itsuka Kendo
Pony Tsunotori
Setsuna Tokage
Reiko Yanagi
Tohru

And that is it for the harem so far I might add more in the future but for now, this is it.

You all can also ask any questions that you have and I will answer them (basically a Q&A)

And that is it for the information, so see all of you later.