This is Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! This is a small special for Halloween! Sorry that it isn't an actual chapter, but I will have one out when I can.

No Ones POV

It was Halloween night, and class 1A were having a Halloween party that night at Yoayorozu's house. There would be a dance, different activities, and a costume contest for the most scariest and best costume.

Most of them came in their hero costumes, but Izuku was different. He was one of the only ones who came in a costume he came in as a vampire, which to some people, 'Me!', like Kaiya, thought it was fitting.

They were all having fun doing different kinds of activities, but Izuku had a plan to win the costume contest.

'Hey Kaiya?', 'Yes my beloved?'. Izuku blushed like that because Kaiya had recently started teasing our used to be cinnamon roll.

'Can you help me in the costume contest, like me being able to turn into a bat just for today?', 'I don't know wouldn't that be cheating?', Kaiya responded.

'They said quirks were allowed, and we all know Bakugo js going to be using that to his advantage.'

Kaiya seemed to be thinking about and smirked in an unsettling way.

'Alright, let's give them the biggest scare of their life.' Kaiya said that even scared Izuku.

At the contest

Everyone went and only a few of them actually scared some of them. Now, it was Izuku's turn.

"Alright, Midoriya, your up", Yoayorozu said. Everyone started looking around for the boy before they saw a bat flying around which caused some to jump and or scream. It landed on the stage with a puff of smoke to revalue Izuku in his outfit, but without its head.

Everyone screamed and ran from the sight, and some just flat out fainted. When everyone was gone, Izuku popped his head out of his costume.'Wow, that actually worked, thanks Kaiya!', 'Oh Izuku, don't ever doubt me when it comes to scaring people~'.

All right, that's it, yes this is rushed, but I wanted to get something out for Halloween and this is the best I could come up with. And this is none cannon. I will give you all an update when I can. I hoped you all enjoyed this, and as always, plus ultra.