First Day And Meeting Someone New

Ok, so Izuku design will be the golden one I described in the last chapter and he will be 5'11. Also, you guys can ask questions about this story or any other story I have made and I will answer them.

"Kaiya talking/is outside of mind"
'Kaiya is talking/is inside of mind'

Izuku POV

It was one week since the exam and we were just waiting for the letter from UA. While we were waiting, me and Kaiya are talking about some stuff while we were laying on my bed. "Jiren is definitely stronger than Merged Zamasu", I said to Kaiya. "But they did have to fuse against him".

Before I could say anything back though, my mom comes through my door saying "Izuku it's here!" While holding up a letter that has the UA symbol on it.

"I'll be standing outside to wait for what happens", Mom says."Ok Mom", I respond.

When she left, I said to Kaiya, "Alright let's do this".I opened the letter and a pad was there and a hologram appeared."HAHAHA! I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!". "Wait Allmight, isn't this from UA?", "Of course it is dummy, he just works there" Kaiya says in response to my statement.

"That is right, I am working as a teacher at UA high! Anyways, about your points, you got a total of 360 points! Now you may be wondering why you may have more points then what you remember you had, but there was a secret in the exams! You see, we weren't just ranking the points just by villian points, but by rescue points too! Congratulation young Midoriya, this is your hero academia!"

I was in shock at what I had heard, but then I smiled. I open the door to my mom and say, "I got in".

Small Time Skip

We had decided to celebrate by going to eat out at my favorite restaurant. When we left I decided to take the long route home and I said that I would meet her at the house.

Kaiya was walking next to me when I noticed something in the forest that we we were walking by. "Wait Kaiya", I sa as I go to investigate what it is. When I went to see what it was, I saw a green dragon with a sword in its back. I approached it and I pulled the sword out of the dragon's back. I then got out lifebringer and healed the dragon, but when I did, it turned into a girl in a maid outfit.

"Wow, I didn't expect a human to be able to lift the sword and actually help me thank you", the girl said

"Wow, I didn't expect a human to be able to lift the sword and actually help me thank you", the girl said. "It was no problem, there is no need to thank me. My name is Izuku Midoriya and the girl next to me is Kaiya. What's your name?", "My name is Tohru, and I am what you in humans would call a dragon". "A dragon? Is that your quirk?", "No, I am a dragon,though it seems you humans have evolved to develop powers you all call quirks", Tohru responds to my question. "Oh, wait do you have any where to stay?", I ask Tohru as her face goes into one of worry. "N-no, I don't have any where to stay", she responds. Well, you can stay with me if you want", "Really! Oh thank you thank you thank you thank thank you!". "Don't worry about it".