Battle Training

Before we start, a few things.

1. New Harem Members:
Mt.Lady
Camie Utsushimi
Erza Scarlet
Mio Naruse

Now for the new Class 1-b Students:

Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Akira Kurusu (Joker Persona 5)
Mio Naruse (Shinmai Maou No Testament)

Now then, enjoy this chapter.

_________________________________________

Izuku POV

After everyone calmed down about All Might being a teacher here, All Might said that we need to go into our hero suits.

Small Timeskip
No ones POV

Most of the class was at the traing area when Yang asks,"Hey, where is Izuku?" That got alot of peoples' attention as most are wondering where they golden haired friend is. "He probably chickened out like the loser he is." "Such a bold statement Bakugou.", a familiar voice says as everyone turns to see Izuku.

This is his costume (he doesn't have the mask Joker does) except their is a black hood covering his hair,(His wings and tails are still out, but his dragon wings are black and red, his angel wings are black, and both of his tails are black, but on...

This is his costume (he doesn't have the mask Joker does) except their is a black hood covering his hair,(His wings and tails are still out, but his dragon wings are black and red, his angel wings are black, and both of his tails are black, but only when he is wearing his hero costume)and this over his mouth.

Izuku POV

I came and everyone was looking at me, "What you haven't seen a good hero costume before?" All Might then says that we all need to focus.

"ALLRIGHT! LISTEN UP! THIS IS HOW THE BATTLE TRAINING WILL GO! ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE A PARTNER AT RANDOM! THEIR WILL BE TEN TEAMS IN TOTAL, FIVE TEAMS WILL BE VILLIANS AND FIVE WILL BE HEROES! THEIR WILL BE TWO TEAMS GOING IN AT A TIME! ONE VILLIAN TEAM, AND ONE HERO TEAM! THE HEROES HAVE TO CAPTURE A WEAPON IN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME! IF THE TIME RUNS OUT OR THE HEROES GET CAPTURED, THEY LOSE! KNOW FOR THE TEAMS!"

Team A:Izuku Midoriya and Taraki Samashi

Team B: Kyoka Jiro and Momo Yaoyorozu