CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

I groan into his kiss, and Hoseok responds with one of his own. His arms, which had just a moment ago held me in place so firmly, loosen, allowing his hands to roam as they please.

And as one of his hands tangles itself into my hair, and pulls my head back in favor of latching his lips against the column of my throat, I have to bite my tongue just to stay quiet. I twist in his lap, just enough to get a quick look around, and realize that nobody is paying any attention to us. We are nearly hidden, in the back corner of the room.

Though, this apparently displeases Hoseok, because his other hand makes quick work of snaking itself up my shirt, grabbing my attention greedily. My breath is stolen away by the feel of his fingertips against my skin.

By the time he comes away, lips red and swollen from his endeavors, I can already feel the sting.

"That's gonna leave a hickey!" I internally freak.

His eyes are hazy, clouded with lust and sinful promises as I return to my seat. Frankly, I'm surprised he lets me go, considering just how large the bulge in his jeans is right now.

He catches me eying it as I settle into my seat, and he grins devilishly in response.

"Like what you see?" He taunts.

I blush, turning away to fan my face in desperation. Hoseok chuckles huskily, and grabs my hand, entwining it within his own once more.

We settle into silence as the movie plays on, and I realize that we haven't even missed that much of the movie. I could have sworn that the experience we'd just shared had lasted for an eternity.

I can't even say that I watch the entire movie. Halfway through, I begin to zone out. And, as we are exiting after the films end, we hear multiple people talking about some kind of plot twist.

I sigh, realizing I don't even know what the heck we just watched. I can't even recall a single detail about the damned movie, and if the blank look on Hoseok's face is anything to go by, he can't either.

"Where to now?" I inquire, heart suddenly skipping in my chest as I remember the kiss from earlier.

He smiles, almost all of the heat gone from his eyes already. I look down, hoping to sneak a peak and discover whether or not his bulge is still visible. Unfortunately, I'm not as subtle as I'd hoped and Hoseok catches on.

Our walk comes to an abrupt stop, one which finds me suddenly caged within his embrace as he hugs me from behind.

Leaning forward, he whispers into my ear, "it's still there, since you seem so curious."

I splutter indignantly, but every excuse that comes to mind simply dies before it can leave my lips. I am left in shock, not even resisting as he releases me, grabs my hand, and begins dragging us forward once more.

I just follow along behind, inwardly flipping tables.

The movie theater isn't far from Hoseok's studio apartment. I realize this as I begin to notice memorable landmarks, ones that I know I saw the last time we came to his place.

The heat in Hoseok's eyes have returned, and I feel as if I'll be burned to a crisp. I remember what I'd initially thought of Hoseok all of a sudden, and I conclude that I was right.

He is dangerous.

He's wormed his way beneath my skin with his chipper, cheerful attitude, and his genuine kindness. But all of that is deceiving. Not because it is fake, or forced, but because it hides a layer of Hoseok that I have yet to properly see.

And now I'm curious.

As we approach his door, he fumbles excitedly with his keys. His hands seem to be shaking with the effort of getting the key into the lock, but nevertheless, he manages.

The door swings open, and I am dragged inside by Hoseok, who then pins me with both arms against his now closed door.

"Tell me right now if you don't want to take things too far, " he nearly whimpers, voice strained and thick with lust. "Tell me, and I won't take us there yet."

I freeze, internally debating whether or not I should. Whether or not we should.

It isn't as if I don't want to. I can't help but vaguely recall my claim of wanting to die a virgin, and I nearly burst into laughter. How much has changed in so little time?

"I want to, " I tell him. "I want you. But..."

"You're scared right?" He utters knowingly. "I promise, I'll make you feel good."

"I've always heard that it's painful the first time." This time it is my turn to whimper.

"It can be, " he confesses, lifting my chin up so that he can look directly into my eyes. "But if your partner knows what he's doing, the pain should be little more than a momentary discomfort."

He releases me from the cage that is his body, instead grabbing my hand in order to lead me to his bed. Butterflies erupt in my stomach in a chaotic show of nerves as he lays me down.

He joins me with a kiss, and oh, what a kiss it is.

I become lost in the way his lips feel upon my own, and he groans as my daring hands slither up his shirt, ghosting across his skin all the way up to his nipples. Smiling into the kiss, I reach back down and tug the hem of his shirt up, hoping that he'll take the hint and reward me with the sight of his bare chest.

For once, it seems that Hoseok is the one who's breathless, and I chuckle lightly at the realization as he pulls his shirt off, before flinging it across the room with little care as to where it lands.

"What's so funny?" He demands, though his voice wavers ever so slightly, making his desire plain for me to see.

Or hear, as the case may be, for suddenly my line of vision goes dark as my eyes slam shut. A squeal of pleasure is ripped from my lips as his fingers deftly disrobe my own upper torso, popping open each button with ease and agility, and his mouth descends upon my already hardened nipple.

"Mmph!" I shield my face with one of his pillows as he chuckles darkly.

He lifts me up, forcing me to come out from beneath the pillow so that he can dispose of my button up shirt properly. My back has barely even hit the bed once more before my skirt is suddenly gone as well.

I watch, entranced as he begins removing his own pants. I gasp and he smirks devilishly as his cock springs free from the confines of his underwear.

"Are they all that big?" I ask, unable to believe that it will fit inside of me at all.

His gaze darkens even further, and there is a retort on the tip of his tongue. But just as he opens his mouth to release it, there is a sudden pounding on the door, and the sound of a female crying on the other side.

I grab Hoseok's covers, shielding my naked body from someone who can't even see me and feeling like a retard. I scold myself as shame and guilt begin to flood my conscious.

"What reason do I have to feel guilty?" I seethe inwardly. "He's my boyfriend, it isn't as if he belongs to someone else."

And yet, it is with great amounts of trepidation that I watch as Hoseok angrily shoves his clothes back upon his person, neglecting his underwear entirely.

"I'll be right back, " he tells me softly, countenance far sweeter and gentle than the face I'm sure our intruder will be receiving.

I smile, a small, uncomfortable thing that has Hoseok biting the inside of his cheek angrily even before he's reached the door.