Lies

This part really killed be to be honest... Like wow, Becky you bitch

Becky woke up to find herself in a the infirmary of their current camp. She looked beside her to see Petra sleeping.

"Where's Levi?" Becky panicked. (Cold bitch, not even caring about Petra) She looked over at Petra, then stood up and walked over to her. She stared at her for a moment before shaking violently. "Where's Levi?"

Petra groggily opened her eyes. "Ugh. Can you not?"

"Shut up! Where's Levi?" Becky demanded.

"Wow. Is that anyway to treat the person who just saved your life?" Petra asked.

"What? It was you? But I thought you hated me!"

"I never really hated you... And I couldn't see another person Levi cares about be killed..." Petra smiled sadly.

"Oh... Thank you..." Becky sat back down on her bed.

"You're welcome. So, I have to ask... How did you meet Levi? It must have been very romantic! Probably a lot more romantic than when I met him..."

"How did you guys meet?"

"Really? You actually want to know?" Becky nodded. Petra sighed. "Well it's not much of a story. He was ordered to pick cadets for his squad... He just watched us train and then one day he came up to me and asked my name, and of course I told him. Next thing I knew, I was part of his squad! So, how did you guys meet?"

"Wait! He hand-picked you?"

"Well, yeah... All of us actually. Why?"

"I think he picked you because he liked you..." Becky looked down.

"What are you talking about?"

Before Becky could answer, the tent door opened, revealing Levi. "What the fuck was that?"

"What are you talking about?" Petra asked. 

"I just got back from the little "side mission" and Erwin told me about the fucking stunt you pulled. Were you dropped on your head as an infant or just stupid?"

"I was just helping your girlfriend!" Petra started to get up but immediately held her arm in pain.

"What happened? Did you break your arm?" Levi asked, suddenly forgetting about the whole situation.

"No..." Petra lied.

"That's fucking bullshit. You broke your fucking arm..." 

"Corporal, it's nothing." Levi was hurt that she had called him corporal and not Levi.

"Like hell it's nothing. You broke your arm, and you're calling it nothing? Come on! Just admit it! You are in pain!"

"Yes I'm in pain! You broke my heart and didn't even have the decency to apologize! How long have I been absolutely in love with you and you've had your heart set on another girl! Why couldn't you at-"

"Petra."

"Least have told me so I didn't build up so many feelings and have them crushed in a matter of seconds! I loved you! And dammit I still love you! But who the hell cares about what I feel, right? I'm just another one of your subordinates and you have a girlfriend! You're probably very-"

"Petra."

"Happy with her! And I can't come in between a relationship like that! For all I know you guys are getting marry and going to have kids and be a happy family! A big happy family! And I'll be here! I"ll die an old cat lady! I will have a small apartment with like 20 cats!"

"Petra!" Levi yelled. "God, just shut the fuck up!"

"Sorry..."

"Anyway. You don't need to worry about Becky."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Petra inquired.

"Becky is not really my girlfiend."

"Huh?!" Petra looked at Becky and she shook her head.

"Levi is just joking around! Don't even worry about him! I'll take great care of him and our multiple kids!"

"Wow Levi, I can't believe you lied to me..." Petra stood up, still holding her arm, and left the infirmary tent.

"What the hell was that?!" Levi yelled at Becky.

Becky just laughed. "It isn't good to lie Levi..." And she left the tent.

"That whore has no idea who she is messing with..."