A New Kind of Crazy

Hey guys! Chapter 5 lol it's gonna be pretty long but thanks to all the reads!

Petra walked around, tears falling from the pain.

Her arm didn't matter.

It was the other pain.

First he breaks her heart then tries to lie about it.

"Hanji!" Petra called out for her best friend.

A couple of moments later, she could see Hanji running over to her.

"What do ya need Petra?" Hanji asked.

"Well..." Petra nodded her head to her arm.

"What?" Hanji then looked at the arm. "Oh! I bet those stupid doctors barely helped! Come on, I'm gonna fix your arm up!" And Hanji dragged Petra into her tent.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Levi sat on the side of the infirmary bed, wondering how he was going to get Petra to not be mad at him. Just as he was thinking, the tent door started opening.

"Petra?" Levi asked, hoping it was her.

"Try again my sweetest Levi!"

"Really? What do you want?"

Becky entered the tent a bit more, her hands behind her back. "Well... Petra was talking about us getting married and having kids so... This is only necessary..." Becky pulled her right hand from behind her back, revealing a rope. Then her left, revealing duct tape.

"You are a different level of crazy."

"What do you mean honey? I'm just doing what is meant to be!" Becky launched at him and quickly managed to restrain him, quite strong for her size. She backed up and admired her work.

"You're out of your fucking mind."

"Yeah... A little bit... But who cares? You're all mine and nobody can stop me now!" She laughed evily.

"I find it hilarious that you'd be dead right now if it wasn't for Petra."

"Shut up! Don't say her name in my presence!" Becky yelled as she walked over to him and placed two strips of duct tape over his mouth. "There perfect! Now you shall be mine!"

~•~•~•~•~•~

Hanji was currently bandaging Petra's arms as the girl cried and cried about what had happened.

"I don't even know! He just said that he wasn't actually in a relationship! But then Becky told me he was lying and I just can't believe it! Why would he lie to me? I just don't understand him! Why would he just do that to me? Why couldn't he just not be absolutely perfect! God dammit!"

"Wow. You just swore..." Hanji was surprised by the girls sudden curse.

"Sorry, I just can't believe he'd lie to me..."

"Well, he didn't really." Hanji said as she continued to wrap Petra's arm.

"What do you mean?" Petra looked confused.

"I made him date her. He didn't do what he was told."

"What?!" Petra yelled, pulling her arm away from Hanji. "What do you mean?!"

"Oh... I said that..."

"I have to go find Levi and apologize!" Petra stood up.

"Why are you apologizing?" Hanji raised a brow.

"I accused him of lying to me while he was telling the truth. I have to!" Petra shouted a thanks as she exited the tent to find Levi.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Long story short... Levi is tied to a bed... And Becky is guilty.

Becky was sitting atop his abdomen, one leg on each side of him. Levi had an irritated look on his face. "You're so perfect... Your muscles... Your Hair... Your face... I love it" Becky trailed her fingers across his bare chest, leaving scratch marks.

"Can you not? I have shit to do."

"Oh come on baby... You know you like it..."

"To be completely honest... No, I don't. You are definitely not the person I would want to be doing this with."

"Ugh! Is it that Penny girl?" Becky scoffed.

"Actually it's Petra." Levi corrected.

"Oh my God! What do you even like about that bitch? She's such a whore!"

That was the last straw for Levi. She could do all these crazy things, sure. But the moment she said something bad about Petra, was the moment he lost it. He ripped the rope tied around his right hand with ease.

"What are you doing? Stop it!" Becky was pushing his shoulders down to keep him in place, but of course, he broke free of her grasp and started to push her away.

"Levi! I'm so sorry about not believing-!" Petra bursted into the tent, and almost bursted into tears when she saw what was going on. "You..." She finished her sentence with a frown and glossy eyes.

It was true. From the position that Levi and Becky were in, it looked like there was "something" going on. And Petra couldn't believe it.

"This isn't what it looks like!" Levi tried to say.

"It's exactly what it looks like! Hanji told me that she set you guys up as a joke or whatever but apparently she was lying too! Why can't one fucking person, besides Becky, tell me the truth!" The tears were flowing freely as she ran out of the tent.

"Stupid Levi, stupid love, stupid caring!" Petra muttered to herself as she ran out. She was too busy trying to get away that she didn't realise where she was going and bumped into Eren.

"Whoops! Sorry about that Petra-san, I wasn't-" Eren looked at her face. "Are you crying?" He asked worried.

"No, of course not!" Petra rubbed her eyes.

"Petra... Please tell me the truth... What's wrong?" Eren asked.

Petra lost it and just hugged Eren. "He doesn't love me! He lied to me! Hanji lied to me! Everyone lied to me! H-He..." Petra just sobbed into Eren's chest. He started rubbing her back.

"Don't cry please... It's weird seeing someone as happy and cheerful as you cry."

"Thanks Eren." She backed away from him, rubbed her eyes and smiled. "It means a lot!"

"Just happy to see you smile!"

"Well... Thanks again! Hey, do you wanna help me refill everyone's gear?"

"Can you do it with one arm?"

"I can if you help me!"

"Okay, sure!"

Meanwhile in the tent consisting of Levi and Becky...