The apartment

Kokichi pulled me through the door, into the elevator. As we got off on the 5th floor he stopped in front of the first door on the right. He unlocked it. 501 I'll remember that I thought.

Kokichi closed the door behind us, then wasted no time getting us to his room. He motioned for me to sit on the bed. As I did so he glanced at me and said "let's finish what we started in the taxi.."

He slowly pinned me down onto the bed
We just met again for the first time in a year less than two hours ago...

His lips met mine as I was pinned underneath him. I blushed as he continued to stay there, not breaking the kiss. He bit my bottom lip, making me gasp. As I did so he shoved his tongue into my mouth. He removed his hands from my wrists and wrapped his arms around my neck. This was escalating by the second. At this rate we'll end up...

Damn it shuichi stop thinking like that...

He broke the kiss to catch his breath then said quietly "you're not putting any effort, it's one sided.. do you not like this..?"
"I-I"
I couldn't speak. All I could do was blush. He looked longingly at me and I knew what to do. I quickly flipped us and pinned him down then kissed him passionately. He blushed and tried to speak "n-ngh t-that's I-t" he opened his mouth which I quickly shoved my own tongue into. He blushed and fought for dominance. Losing however. We parted lips for a split second as he mumbled "quite experienced I se-"
I pressed my lips to his again. Not giving him a chance to breathe. He quickly pushed me off, choking. I panicked and rushed to help him, only to be interrupted by his lips pressing roughly to mine"I'm still a liar y'know."

I smiled the best I could, then ran my fingers through his soft hair. I heard my phone buzz and got up. He looked at me funny but I lifted the phone and shook it slightly to show I needed to check it. Just a text from Maki

Maki: how's things going
Shuichi: uhhh...

I had nothing else to respond with

Maki: if you're getting into that I'll leave you be. Good luck!

I blushed profusely. Why must you assume the worst Maki...

I walked over to the bed, where Kokichi was waiting.

"What was that about"
"Maki checking in"
"Oh"
He walked over to me and gently unbuttoned my shirt. This shocked me, as the cold air hit my skin. He looked at me "is this okay with you"
I nodded. It's the only thing I could do anyway, as forcing out a "yes" was pointless.

WARNING: SMUT

I pulled off his shirt as he kissed me passionately. He pinned me down on the bed again as he gently ran his hand down further and further...

"S-stop!!"
I blushed. I didn't want this. Not yet. I pulled away, putting my shirt back on.
"S-sorry ouma..."
He groaned
"Damnit Shuichi"

Haha I pulled a sneaky on ya. We ain't doin that yet

I walked towards the door.
"Please don't go.. we don't have to do that... we can stick to kisses..."
I thought about it then embraced him, pressing my lips to his and forcing my tongue into his mouth. He choked slightly, then continued to prolong the kiss. He pulled away.

"Let's play a game my beloved Saihara~Chan~"
"W-what..."
"You ask questions and if I get them right you remove one piece of clothing.."
I blushed and nodded.
"Gimmie a question..."

Hahah gonna make y'all hate me and leave ya on a cliffhanger (mood lol)