Bumping Into The Right Person

Namjoon. was walking down the street when he bumped into someone, he looked up to see who it was. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw him. He was at a loss for words. He was gorgeous. The guy apologized and Namjoon just stood there, blushing. The guy tilted his head. "Oh sorry!" Namjoon said snapping back too reality. The guy giggled. His giggle was amazing. "It's alright, I'm Seokjin." He said, smiling. "N-Namjoon." Namjoon told him and Seokjin nodded. "I was just going to get some food if you want too come." Seokjin said and Namjoon nodded. "S-sure." Namjoon stuttered, smiling a bit. "Good! Come on let's go!" Seokjin said and they started walking together.

~Seokjin's pov~

What could be the harm? I thought. He seems nice. I thought, looking over at Namjoon then away. We walked into a small restaurant, and ordered food. Namjoon got a small salad so I got the same. We sat down and waited for our food. Namjoon looked at me. "So! Tell me about yourself! I dont know you so you can go first." Namjoon said and shrugged. "Okay." I said and told him about my past and the present. I told him how my sister moved away to America, how I live with 2 other guys named, Hoseok and Jimin. I told him they like to call me Eomma at times. I basically talked about myself for a little while. He didnt seem to mind. He was a good listener.

~Namjoon's pov~

I smiled. "You have an amazing life." I said and Seokjin chuckled. "Thanks I guess." Seokjin said. "No problem." I said and he smiled. "Tell me about yourself." Seokjin said. I nodded. "Well, to begin with growing up my mom died and my dad got abusive. That's when my friends I known from high school let me move in with them. Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook, and my cousin Mujin. So it's all guys in my house." Namjoon said and chuckled. "I'm sorry you had to love with your dad like that, how did your mom die?" Seokjin asked. "Cancer." I said, looking down frowning. "Oh. I'm sorry." Seokjin said and Namjoon looked at him. "It's alright." I said and we ended up finishing our meal after that. We had a lot of fun. I gave him my number so we could text each other, obviously, and we walked to my house first since it was closest then his.

I think I bumped into the right person.