Mujin's flashback

~Namjoon's pov~

We were at Seokjin's house. Seokjin sat pretty close to me and Hoseok shot me a look. "Namjoon! Move! Give him breathing room." Hoseok said and rolled his eyes. Seokjin shot him a look. "Be nice." Seokjin warned. "Don't listen too him." Seokjin whispered to me. "Just tell the two." Seokjin whispered and I nodded.

"Hoseok. Jimin." I said my voice shaking a little. "I've always felt bad for what I have done in the past. I regret it deeply. I never meant to harm you or anybody. I really have changed. I'm not drinking anymore. I've given up on my teenage ways. Please, forgive me?" I asked.

Seokjin smiled at me. He moved closer to me. Our legs were touching, I blushed. Hoseok sighed. "Alright, I forgive you." Hoseok said then looked at Jimin, who nodded. "Same." He said and smiled at me. I smiled back.

After a few hours, we all said goodbye. I probably hugged Seokjin longer than what I was supposed to. Or him. He held onto me like he didnt want me to leave. I smiled.

Hoseok and Mujin had to break us apart. They glared at each other. Mujin mumbled something to Hoseok and grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house. "Where's Yoongi?" Mujin growled. I shrugged. Yoongi walked out of the house. "Let's go!" Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand. We walked back home, which  was only down the block. They walked inside and sat on the couch.

~Mujin's Flash Back~

Hoseok and I were best friends. We did everything together. Since Kindergarten to eighth grade. But when we got to ninth grade everything changed......

It was the first day of school and I went to find Hoseok. I found out his locker was next to mine. I walked up to him. "Aren't we lucky!?!?! We got a locker next to each other!" I said happily.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Mhm." He said. I smiled. The kids who were known as the "Cool Kids." Walked up to Hoseok. They shoved me out of the way. All Hoseok did was stare at me. He didnt attempt to help me at all.

I was shocked. He started laughing. He laughed. He high highfived them. My cousin, Namjoon, raced over to me. He helped me up. "What happened?" He asked. I looked over at Hoseok and his new friends. I hugged Namjoon and wanted to cry. He hugged me back. I let go of him and he helped me up.

Namjoon and I were never really close. But after this we were. He protected me. I was thankful for that. I was still pretty shook up that my former best friend would do that to me.

After that I made new friends.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook