Moving!?!?

~Seokjin's pov~

I'm not afraid to admit, I was scared. I still am scared. I held Namjoon's hand tightly. I don't know if he could tell that I was crying. I'm glad he couldn't.

Namjoon smiled at me and squeezed my hand back. I smiled at him, but only a bit.

The doctor came in and saw Namjoon awake. "Good! You're awake!" The doctor said and chuckled. She walked up to Namjoon and put her hand on his head. "No more fever. Can you move?" She askes. Namjoon nodded and let go of my hand. He sat up and looked at the doctor. "Nice! Are you tired?" She askes. "Yeah, a little bit." Namjoon said his voice raspy. The doctor smiled. "You will be for a little while." She said. "Let me just go check you out and you can go home." She said and smiled. She gave me a look. I'm not sure what it was. She smiled and winked at me. I shook my head and walked up to Namjoon.

I helped him off of the bed. "You alright?" I asked. Namjoon nodded. "I'm okay, Princess." Namjoon said and I smiled. I grabbed his hand and walked out of the room. We made sure she checked us out and the doctor looked at me. "I checked you out." She said and winked.

I looked at her confused and Namjoon just pulled me out of the hospital.

We got in the car and he looked at me. "Princess?" He asked. I looked at him. "What?" I asked, smiling. Namjoon sighed. "I have something to tell you. I should have told you last month but I didn't and i'm sorry." Namjoon said and grabbed both of my hands. I looked at him confused. "What's wrong?" I asked. Namjoon sighed.

"My parents are making me move to America."