A move in!?!?!?!?

~Seokjin's pov~

In Dream :

I woke up and I wasnt at the hospital. I was at Namjoon's house. I walked upstairs and into Namjoon's room but he wasn't there. I walked into to Mujin's room. No one. I walked into Yoongi's room. Not a sign of anyone. I walked into Jungkook's room. He was there with everyone. Except Namjoon.

I walked up to them. "Where's Namjoon?" I asked. Hoseok and Jimin was there too. "Who?" Hosoek asked confused. I rolled my eyes. "Namjoon." I repeated.

"Ohhhh your boyfriend!" Taehyung said. "Somewhere." Mujin mumbled. I looked at him. "You're his cousin you should know!" I said and bit my bottom lip. Mujin rolled his eyes and walked up to me. "I'm warning you Seokjin. Stay away from my cousin." Mujin growled. I shook my head. "N-No I won't." I stuttered. For some reason I was scared.

I heard the front door open and close. "I'm home!" I heard Namjoon yell. "Hide Seokjin." Mujin said and they all nodded. I quickly ran out of the room and downstairs. "Namjoon!" I said, with a lot of fear in my voice. Namjoon looked at me. "What's wrong babe?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I didnt say anything. Something about Namjoon seemed.......different.

I tried to get away from him but he kept holding me tighter everytime I tried to get away. "Don't be scared." Namjoon said and tilted his head. I stopped moving. I couldn't move. It was like I was paralyzed. I couldn't even call for help. Did he drug me? I thought. He carried me onto the couch and laid me down. "Can you still move?" He asked. I wanted to nod my head. I wanted to get away. "Good." He mumbled and smirked. When he walked away I can suddenly move again. I got off of the couch and ran outside. I couldn't move again. I was in the middle of the road. A car was coming. I fell on the ground and blacked out.

I woke up with my arms tightly around Namjoon, and I was crying. Namjoon woke up and looked at me. He sat up quickly. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up. He looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "I had a night mare." I said and looked down. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head. "Alright, well come here." He said and I moved closer to him. He held me tighter. I smiled a bit at him.

A few hours later the nurse came in and asked what we wanted. "Isnt it supposed to be just Namjoon?" I asked. The nurse smiled. "It's alright." He said and I nodded. We told him what we wanted and he left. "Fruit Seokjin?" Namjoon asked looking at me, and chuckled. I shrugged and chuckled.

We got our food and I ate some. "Do you want a cantaloupe?" I asked, laughing looking at Namjoon who was looking at it. Namjoon looked at me and pouted, nodding. I chuckled and gave him a few pieces.

The doctor came in. "We're going to let you go home today. Your boyfriend should watch you eat." The doctor said and smiled at me. I blushed.

The doctor chuckled and patted my shoulder. "You can go home now if you'd like." The doctor said and we both nodded.

We left to go to the car. We drove home. Namjoon went to get out of the car but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me.

"You and your friends should move in with us."