Helpful Princess

~Seokjin's view~

Namjoon entered the room, his hands shaking. I sat up. "What's wrong?" I asked quickly. "Nothing I'm fine." Namjoon said and smiled. I got off of the bed and walked up to him. "Are you cold?" I asked putting my hand on his arm.

Namjoon shook his head. "No." He said and smiled a bit. I looked at his hand. "Are you hot? Your hands are sweating." I said looking at him. "That's not sweat and don't touch my hands." Namjoon said and walked into the bathroom. I followed him. "Why what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, Princess." He said taking off his gloves. His hand was bleeding and had a little pus in it. "Is it infected?" I asked. Namjoon looked at me like I was stupid. "No, not infected at all!" He said sarcastically. He was obviously in pain. "Do you need help?" I asked and he looked at me. "Please?" He said.

I reached into the medicine cabinet and grabbed a bandage and some cream. "This should help." I said. I turned on warm water. "This should help get the blood off your hand." I said and grabbed his arm and put his hand under the warm running water. Namjoon yelped in pain and tried to pull his hand back but I made sure he kept it there. "You're okay." I said soothingly. I pulled his hand from under the water and dried it off with a towel gently. I picked him up and sat him on the sink counter. I put the cream on his hand since he had an open sore, then I wrapped it in an bandage.

I looked at his other hand. It looked the same. But just to be safe I did the same thing. I helped him put his gloves back on. He grabbed my hand. "Thanks, Princess." Namjoon mumbled and looked down. I smiled a bit. "No problem Joonie." I said and looked at him. "You said you had more blisters then on your hand. Were are they?" I asked.

"Just in one more spot." Namjoon said and rolled up his pant legs and he had a lot of blisters on his legs and above his ankles. "I'm going to clean them too just to be safe, okay?" I asked and he nodded. I picked him up and brought him to the bathtub. "Alright keep your pant legs rolled up." I said and did the same thing I did to his hands on both legs. "Who knew you had so many bandages." Namjoon said and giggled. I chuckled "I have a lot of people who live here." I said and smiled.

Namjoon smiled back. I got off of the floor and helped Namjoon out of the bathtub. It was ready bright outside so I carried Namjoon downstairs, bridal style. "I can walk." Namjoon said and chuckled. "Just trying to help." I said, sitting him on the couch.

"I know. You're my helping Princess."